trading karte howe kin baton ka khayal rakhna chahiye???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #181 Collapse

dear brother jab ap tradng karte hain to confidence ke saath karni chahiye ap ko trading me lalach nahi karni chahiye aor confidnce ke saath trading karni chaiye ye battain hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #182 Collapse

Try to spotlight a unique pair , nor dispersion views but should you trade it to be a hobby along with do When you think about the a variety of investments, you will find there's certain investment decision always comes to mind first. Your dealing Forex or foreign currency exchange has a number of features make it superior to other designs of investments. Forex marketplace remains open round the clock, unlike this equity market segments. Most investments require lots of capital before they will take benefit of any investment decision opportunity obtainable. As to trading Forex You don't need only a small capital to saucepan. Anyone can certainly enter this market with any capital of only $ US 300 by using "mini account", which permits you to trade throughout lot includes ten 1, 000 units, croaker each worth 10 thousand units of any particular foreign exchange is corresponding to a individual contract. Each "point" or movement in place or down from the currency set of two gain or loss corresponding to $ 1, dependant upon which aspect it stands at the market. The normal account provides control over 100, 000 models of currency and the point bib or corresponding to ten money.
      • #183 Collapse

trading krte huwe hamein chund bato ka khyal rkhna zarori hai mere khyal se hamein plan k mutabiq trading krni chahiye 2nd hamein greed nai krni chaiye 3rd hamein over confidence nai hona chahiye
        adnan ahmad riaz
        • #184 Collapse

The same trade advisor is not real? But beginners really seems to postpone this necessary. There are even some who do not reach up that this is just an algorithm. They think that there is someone thinks someone predicts, like a trader ...
          • #185 Collapse

Yes, trading over and over again causes serious damage to one's account. Because losses we get in a early stage in the choppy market. And we should not trade over and over in that situation to avoid losses.

• #186 Collapse

Dear hmen is business me trading k waqt hmeshah ye kheal rkhna chahe k hm is business me hmeshah lalach ko kam kareen or hmen stop loss ka use karna chahe tb hi hm is business me loss se asani se bach kar achi earning kr skaty hain
              • #187 Collapse

trading ke waqt aap ko concentration knowledge or trend ko sahi se samajhna chahiye bas in teen cheezon ke sath he chalne se aap ko trading ka faida hasil ho sakta hai greed se bach kar kaam karne wala he apne profits achey se hasil kar pata hai forex me.
                • #188 Collapse

One of the goals that governments have sought to achieve is economic stability, such as reducing unemployment, control inflation and balance the expenditures. Governments and do so through the manipulation of the monetary and fiscal policies. Related to fiscal policy and tax expenses, while the monetary policy related to financial markets and the provision of credit, money and securities other.

• #189 Collapse

The currency market is not about working hours because Almtjarh exchanges between banks that are located in different parts of the world. And the major changes multi-currency prices, which helps to do some business operations within one day and see that distinctive Forex Market

• #190 Collapse

Dear hmen is busines me trading k waqt hmeshah ye dekhna chahe k hmen stop loss ka use kiah ha ya nahi kyun k stop loss se hm is business me kafi loss se bach skaty hain or ye aik asa tool ha jis se hm is business me acha profit b asani se hasil kr skaty hain
                      • #191 Collapse

I agree that a mentor right literature videosy and Demo Account Need novice. In our town experienced traders offer a 3-month study in the form of joint sales with an initial deposit of $ 5,000. For me it's a bit much. So I thought of counselor program that does everything itself. As they say, you need only turn on the computer and the program itself is in natorguet +. Prompt, whether a novice like me to try this program?

• #192 Collapse

ap ko trading krty huwy in baaton ka khayal rakhna chahiye k ap koi b aisa trade jald bazi mein na open kr dy jo k ap k liye loss ka bas bany or is k liye apko chahiye k ap pahly market ko analyze kary or phir hi koi trade open kary.
                          • #193 Collapse

In my thinkingvthat you are work the market.you are get the complete information. The you can perform the work.
                            • #194 Collapse

Forex trading aik bohot risky and dangerous business ho sakta ha agar is k liye planning na ki jaye. Koi bhi trade open karnay se pehlay is baat ko yaqeeni banana chahiye k ap na achi tarhan analysis kar li ha, proper stop loss and take profit laga diya ha, risk and money management calculate kar liya ha and jab trade mein ap ko profit milay to trade ko ziyada dair tak continue karnay k bajaye usay close kar dena chahiye.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #195 Collapse

g forex buisness main lose bohut asaani se hi avoid kar sakty hoo ap agar ap k market ka study aur knowledge toh ap bilkul lose karogey hi nahi ..aur forex main money mangemnet ka bohut khyal main rakhna chahyeh

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X