trading karte howe kin baton ka khayal rakhna chahiye???
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #211 Collapse

g bilkul sah ekha aapne mere bhai forex inetrnational market me jab ap mere bhai yahan pe tarding krne to ap apko ais bat k khass khayal rakhyt hue tarding krni chaya k mere bhai market kahan chal rahi hen.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #212 Collapse

Forex mein mai to abhi itna expert nahi hn k tips dy skn lekin mai apna experience Jo many apny seniors sy learn kea hai. wo ye hai k trading k waqt sab sy pehly apna pair select karein or then aap usky mutalq strategy bnayein of or phir usi PE qyam rajein.
      • #213 Collapse

while trading we need to control our emotions and also have to have patience and try not to be greedy and the most important thing is the greed because if we will be greedy then we will have loss.
        • #214 Collapse

During the trade the trader, in my opinion, should not have to think about money. Here then will be a good judge! If you come to the doctor and ask how much he earned per day, and if he will be able to respond accurately to the ruble, then treated him is contraindicated! At work, he thinks only about money, not about work! So traders have to think about the market, and not about the money

• #215 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janab mere khayal me ak tu trading acha knowledge aur experience ke sath karin aur iss me greed na karin jald bazi na karin market trend ko dekh kar trading karin stop loss aur take profit ka use karn
            • #216 Collapse

man can fight with other but can not fight with him self.Man becomes greedy when he need to full fil his demand.i agree that we should avoid greed but it is too much tuff job for trader
              • #217 Collapse

I thinks that its true that you should try to stop greed and than you can earn a good profit. If you become greedy than you can not earn a good amount in this business and you can loss all your investment too.
                • #218 Collapse

forex trading main trading karta hu ap ko koch baton ka khiyal rakhna chaye ka sub sa phila ap ko apna trading anylsis karna chaye then os ka bad ap ko os pair ke fundamentals new dakh nhe chaye ka kon se kon news a rahi haan forex main os pair ke or kitna zada impact haan un news ka market main.
                  • #219 Collapse

Trding krty waqt hamen boht si baton ka khayal rakhna chahiye jese k jald bazi se kam na kro balk ahista ahista or soch samj kr ttreding kro jald bazi main to loss hota hai or trding main koi galt post na kro

• #220 Collapse

According my opinion greedy is so harmful for forex trade business so we should try to control it and follow a low risk management in trade . so we should be careful about forex trading .

• #221 Collapse

often we think of the reverse our decisions (when the market is in a position boarding while we sellForex market has a tremendous advantage for the rest of the other investment markets -
                        • #222 Collapse

forex trading karte waqt greed nai karne chayhe kyu k greed karna se aksar loss hojata ha aur target set karen aur us k mutabeq trading kar sakte ha,,trading karte waqt apne emtions ko control karna chayhe ta k ache profit earn kar saken..
                          • #223 Collapse

Forex works in the same way - and even more so: with foreign exchange You can control the amount of money up to 500 times greater than the initial investment of foreign .anakd has additional advantages over other types of financial instruments. Investors can
                            • #224 Collapse

Yes, I agree with you. Greed is one of the causes of huge losses in trading. and may not lucky the first time. It also must follow analyzes of markets and gain experience, which can be paid transactions to more profits, and therefore comfortable and safe trading at the same time
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #225 Collapse

is a complex set of rules that the rolling developed in order to fit the style of his business and the amount of money allocated by the trade .adarh capital plays an important role in achieving profits in the forex market; therefore do not reduce the value

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X