Forex Pai ek dusrai sai challenge lgaya ja sakta hai kya?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1501 Collapse

Forex trading wo work hai jis ko sabar aur patience kay sath karna chahye chalange lagaye gay to jald baazi karain gay jeetnay ki aur jald baazi nuqsan day hoti hai trading kay liye islye mere khayal se chalange nai lagana chahye baki logo ka pata nahi kya kahtay hain wo.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1502 Collapse

ess ko khud kush b kehty hein qk race ya shrt game mein hoti hy business mein aisa kaam nai kia jata hy q k yeh ap ka aur ap ki family ka earning source hy aur earning source k sath aisa mzaq krna sai nai hy q k ess ki wja sy ap ki family happy life spent krti hy aur ap us ka ess trh sy mzaq nai ura skty hein
      • #1503 Collapse

g brohter ap jo chahy kr skty hain ye to har trader ko pta ha lakin ap ko aik bat hmesha zehn ma rkhni chahye kay muqably kay sath trade nhe krni chahye kyu kay ye koi game nhe ha balky bussiness ha to humy aik bussiness kay toor pr he krna chahye baqi ye ap pr depend krta ha kay ap kisi ko chalange kry ya na kry.
        • #1504 Collapse

han bilkul kyun nai haar aga muqabla hota lagaya ja sakta ha isi tara forex main bhee 2 kamiyaab traders aik doosre se challenge kar sakte hain but ts better k ap pehle experience hasil kar lain pracice kar k
          • #1505 Collapse

yes, I am absolutely happy with my forex trading as business. I am totally independent here for trading and also I am gaining profit from here regularly. I can trade anytime and earn much and more which helps me to improve my lifestyle. before forex trading I was unemployed. I had no income then but now I earn more 200$ per week. As a students Its enough for me. So, I am feeling happy to be myself a forex trader.
            • #1506 Collapse

Dear mery khyel men tou forex trading men aik dosry se challenge lgya ja skta ha kyun k jab ahum challenge se kry gy tou humary kam me nbehteri ay ge kyun is humary experince me bhi izafa hota ha a or hum koi trading krne ka pta bhi chlta ha hum ai kdopsry ko dakh k kam krty han.
              • #1507 Collapse

This indicator released on a monthly basis, lies the importance of this indicator, especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.

• #1508 Collapse

I think we should not have a negative mindset if we are to live positive life and because of that we should worry very least about greed instead of make us concentrate on hard work and consistency with such way we will always stay away from things like greed and impatient.

• #1509 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. unfolds before their eyes - they can now address the traders who number in the millions all over the world and is growing every day. Since most traders are dreaming that they are successful, such as George Soros and other famous traders, the new domain seems promising and profitable to a great end.
                    • #1510 Collapse

it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times, which means that the Forex market operates around the clock. If you want to trade at two in the morning EST the United States on Monday morning, do not hesitate

• #1511 Collapse

Forex trading information expertly, do a swift overview of this information in order to assess the affect the way connected with value motion. Likewise when in front of your face probability alter way, which usually generally take place any time bullish information doesn't drive rates upward or even downwards within the information pushing rates along
                        • #1512 Collapse

The link between the currencies is Danoa and therefore may be changed at any moment. Know the relationship over the past few days, and then compare it with the degree of the relationship in the long run, for example, to transfer during the past year. If the correlation coefficient in the short term significantly different than in the long term, this may give you the opportunity to tradeFundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the "real"
                          • #1513 Collapse

, as well as books and you'll find everything, God willing,Many other types of investments require keep the money for a long period of time. This is a negative thing for you if what you need for your money it would be
                            • #1514 Collapse

Analysis and charts can only connect to the market. But first you have to control these things and be able to interpret the implications of similar numbers in order to be able to monitor trends on which to build your movements. But all this will not mean anything if you were not you have the courage to apply your convictions. If extreme fear befalls you, when you decide to buy or not to always make sure I felt when they decide to sell, success in this market will probably Araogk
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1515 Collapse

forex mai aik dosray sy challenge lagany sy ham ko avoid karna chahiye. kyu k jab chalange lag jaey to phir wahan py lalach b aa jata hai jiski waja sy loss honay ka khatra barh jata hai. so ham ko simple trading he karni chahiye.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X