Forex Pai ek dusrai sai challenge lgaya ja sakta hai kya?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1456 Collapse

Aslam o alikum janb mere khayal me ye theek nahi iss se bether hai ke ak dore ke sath experience ko share kar ke trading karin iss se acha profit ho sakta hai challenge se loss ho sakta hai
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1457 Collapse

forex pai ek dusarai pai ek dusari say challenge lagaya ja skta hy g han of the sakty hy kaya ap is my of the
      • #1458 Collapse

Jee haan i think kar saktey hay ise ko ap muqabala keh saktey hain kay two aur more people aik target profit ka set kar laitey hain kay kon ise ko phelay achieve karta hay ise main humain different currencies ya commodities jin main trading karni hay tu wo behi decide kar saktey hain.
        • #1459 Collapse

Information is very good and the new terms and, God willing learn from them and be in a good Thread benefit and be useful members of each well

• #1460 Collapse

ye koi asan kam ni ha jo is pr chalange kren is leye is pr chalange na lagen ap is ko dehan sy kren or boht dekh samjh kr taky ap ko profit ho

• #1461 Collapse

I understand it. I felt the same sense in the initial time that someone tried to explain to me how they affect mental games that we practice with ourselves in the trading decisions that we do. Let me enter directly to some of the most manageable things on your partWork is characterized by intense seriousness,forex for good
              • #1462 Collapse

You can buy the currency when they fall, then sell when the price rises to reap profits. You can also make a profit by selling high and then buying low. This is called short selling. It takes time and practice to learn good tradingThe market is open 24 hours a day starting at 17:00 on Sunday to 17:00 on Friday New York time.

• #1463 Collapse

The first thing you should put in mind when trading forex news is that the news itself may represent only limited importance. The most important factor here is rolling analysis of this news. Remember that investors may Astkhalson different connotations of the same News

• #1464 Collapse

trading as the best work can be done from home. Although the ordinary people and Joodwaopportunity to participate in foreign currency trading in order to make a profit (and so do banks and large companies) since 1998, the forex currently is a modern
                    • #1465 Collapse

ager traders chahemn to apas me challenge ker ke apni income ko jald increase ker sakte hen but challenge sirf un ko logon ko lagana chahiye jo ke successful traders hon jo successful traders na ho unhe kabhi bhi ye challenge accept nahi kerna chahiye
                      • #1466 Collapse

mery khyal sa ak dusray k sath maqabla ni rna chye apni soch samaj sa kaam lna chye maqably ma jaldi hoti ha oar loss ka chance zyada ha
                        • #1467 Collapse

it's things that you should keep in mind that the news related to Bpsoq Forex often arrive too late a way that may prevent the achievement of taking full advantage of them, often, when the opportunity for traders ordinary to get to know the news of economic important, it will have been analyzed by many professional traders and financial institutions which increases their vulnerability to personal and institutional biases.

• #1468 Collapse

her kaam ke tarhan forex me bhi challenge lagaya ja sakta he lekin is ka matlab ye he ke ap ke pas forex ke achi knowledge he issi liye ap confident bhi hen or challenge ka ye matlab hergiz nahi he ke ap kisi ko haraen balke apne winning ratio ko improve kerna he
                            • #1469 Collapse

And for comparison recall that the size of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1470 Collapse

yr kam buht mushkil km ha ap is kam pr chalange laga kr kam na kren q ye kam buht deyan sy krna prta ha so ap is pr chalange laga kr kam na kren bus deyan sy kren

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X