Problem in thread reply
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

yes you are right and i am agree with you, according to my opinion i also think that as greed is very bad and dangerous thing in this forex market, so i think that definitely a trader should avoid it in this forex trading business and if greed comes in his mind then he should try to fight his mind to stop his greed in this business.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

Forex trading me muje ye janene aha k hum bs posting se b earning kar sakte hain ya hum ko insta Forex per he kam krna pare ga . kya is me aisa hota ha k hum forex me kam kr k apni posting ko sale out kare dey or us k hum ko achey pese mill jaey
      • #153 Collapse

Dear this not the problem, basically this the rule of forum, that you cannot post more the 5 in 10 minutes, so you should post only 4 post in minutes, and move forward, otherwise forum administrator can banned you, because this the violence if rules and regulations, so care about it.
        • #154 Collapse

without experiaence k sath jo log b trade kartay hn unko forex ma loss hi hota ha is liay hamen forex ma experiemnce k bagair trade ni karni chahye kion k is sa sirf hamen forex ma loss k siwa or kuch ni mil sakta ha
          • #155 Collapse

problem aj tak mujy to koi nahi ai , han rules k mutabik app ko five postes k bad ten minutes ka gap daina hota hai us ma app koi reply nahiu kar sakty, ya basically tor par spamming ko roknay k lia ha .
            • #156 Collapse

Test this time was repeatedly "and again" over the whole year by the analysis team in the Gulf Forex It was noted that he always "At exactly 21:00" (Mecca) and clear entrances are formed on the active couples on short and Almitroahh between 05/10/15 FPS Time minutes.
              • #157 Collapse

2. Markets traded

• #158 Collapse

It can point value Pip Value be variable or fixed, depending on the currency investment markets - it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times
                  • #159 Collapse

currency with a number of points can be predictable. Thus, when you trade Forex News will be crucial to pick the appropriate Asdarat Trade News
                    • #160 Collapse

an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices.I think that any trader will love the forex trading, whether he is a new trader or an experienced one as forex is field fill of opportunities , dreams and ambitions and anyone will find that forex way to achieve the big dreams
                      • #161 Collapse

Internet is full of articles Statistics for new traders and lessons about strategies Forex complex to experts, but we are in the "Daily Forex" have worked for a long time and seriously to become more efficient sources of information in relation to the Forex markets and there is a lot of courses
                        • #162 Collapse

Internet is full of articles Statistics for new traders and lessons about strategies Forex complex to experts, but we are in the "Daily Forex" have worked for a long time and seriously to become more efficient sources of information in relation to the Forex markets and there is a lot of courses

• #163 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return. Trading on top of money
                            • #164 Collapse

asalam o alikum my friends forex AK bohot hi acha busniss hai magar proper learning ke bad.g ap 5 SE zada post nahi kar sakte hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

My dear friends yhe koi problem wali bat nai ha. app forex forum par 10 mint main sirf 5 posts ke reply kar sakte hain is ke bad app ko 10 mint wait ka message a jata ha jis par app ko 10 mint wait karna hota ha.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X