Problem in thread reply
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #136 Collapse

events and economic data associated with currency traded analysis process. Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: interest rates, central banks meetings and decisions, any economic news. Fundamental analysis is the most natural in the construction of expectations in the forex market the way
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #137 Collapse

Traders see-even from Mahtervan- allow losses to fester; Phipprmon trading transactions, but they do not know when to come out of them, their losses are compounded Fitrkon hoping to turn the direction of the market, which is a rare case.
      • #138 Collapse

Could be you previous experience in the forex markets and you have experience in how to trade, and mechanism of action, Fmaalak only direct trading and without the need for help or a education options available previously mentioned, but always can get support and gain more experience if you need to, there are opportunity to join the trading platform of our own.
        • #139 Collapse

events and economic data associated with currency traded analysis process. Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but is part of the financial planning and forecasting processes. There are a number of concepts are the main parts of the process in the forex fundamental analysis are as follows: interest rates, central banks meetings and decisions, any economic news. Fundamental analysis is the most natural in the construction of expectations in the forex market the way
          • #140 Collapse

yes, I am absolutely happy with my forex trading as business. I am totally independent here for trading and also I am gaining profit from here regularly. I can trade anytime and earn much and more which helps me to improve my lifestyle. before forex trading I was unemployed. I had no income then but now I earn more 200$ per week. As a students Its enough for me. So, I am feeling happy to be myself a forex trader.

• #141 Collapse

charts, technical indicators are simple and complex, supply and demand volumes, and so the basic .alvkrh behind technical analysis runs from the Muslim functional dependence of the data and technical market in the future with Technical data for the market in the past
              • #142 Collapse

Along with the fundamental analysis, long time may become financially handicapped in the end. Understand the forex market and faith in your At present, the easier it is executing transactions - every person has access to the Internet and can buy and sell currencies within seconds at any time, anywhere
                • #143 Collapse

Along with the fundamental analysis, long time may become financially handicapped in the end. Understand the forex market and faith in your At present, the easier it is executing transactions - every person has access to the Internet and can buy and sell currencies within seconds at any time, anywhere
                  • #144 Collapse

Along with the fundamental analysis, long time may become financially handicapped in the end. Understand the forex market and faith in your and the global exchange. The exchange rate is the number of units of the country's currency that must be exchanged in order to obtain one unit of the currency of another country. Market exchange rate between two currencies determined by the official and private interaction between participants in the foreign exchange at market prices
                    • #145 Collapse

Bhai yeh koi bada issue nahe hai , forum kee maintenance ko sahee kerne aur spamming se prevent kerne ke liye forum pe just yeh rules aur restriction laga dee gaye hai ke hum 10 minutes mein 5 posts se zyada reply nahee ker sakte ....
                      • #146 Collapse

dear ye issue sab k sath sath chalta rahta hai q k web pe is qism k issue aaty rahty hain ap is se preshan na hon bhot jald ap is ko samjh jain gy bs ap 10 mint k rest kr liya kren jab bhi aesa problm darpesh ho
                        • #147 Collapse

hich is surrounded by tight security, but that with the passage of days, the more investors have to become a forex e-commerce to achieve income and profits as it has many benefits and advantages over other trade like stocks, bonds, commodities tools.
                          • #148 Collapse

It is possible that technical analysis turns to become the speculation and conjecture.t requires proper education deal of commitment and a sufficient amount of resources.Do you want to fine-tune trading skills even more? Do you want to acquire sufficient skills prepares you to make profits of up to 100 points in one trading deal? The goals that emerges is that Sthmsk and pushes you to work hard in order to achieve
                            • #149 Collapse

bhai jan yeh koi problem nahi hai is ko rule kaha jata hai yeh rule hai is ko follow karna ham sab members ki zimedari hai agar aap ke pas yeh message show ho raha hai 5 minutes wala to us ko aap ko follow karna chahiye .
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #150 Collapse

Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices. Used in this analysis Albianh graphics that reflect price changes for a certain time and they combine technical analysis and basic

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X