Trade with forex indicator ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

I trade with Forex indicator it is good but i don't base my entire trading decision on it trust me there are other things that i do to find a good trade to enter in the market and the indicator most times i use for confirmation on entry and place the trade afterwards

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

Trade with Forex indicator it is not bad but you can not depend on it every now and then because Forex market movement is unpredictable nobody can give you any idea what will happens next couple of minutes it is always out of imagination so be care full to depend on any indicator.

• #108 Collapse

I think forex indicator is not helpful for us.Because we know forex is very hard and risky business in the world.So we need to depend on proper learning and experience.So every new trader must be need to long time demo trade.Then we can easily become a successful forex trader without depend on forex indicator.

• #109 Collapse

I was a technical trader, therefore I am in desperate need of an indicator in trade, without indicator I can not analyze the market, and I'm also not going to know the trend is happening, and therefore the indicator is a very important part in my trade, although we do not could trust completely with the indicator.

• #110 Collapse

Trade with forex indicator can be good way to earn forex trading profit as long as forex trader know in detail the work of forex indicator. When forex trader decide to trade with forex indicator it is important to know the forex indicator is leading indicator or lagging indicator so forex trader can also combine with other forex indicator to get accurate trading signal.

• #111 Collapse

trade with indicator is not bad, i am also use indicator ,most of the time indicator give me good result but depending on only indicator is not good , if you want to become a successful trader you should learn analysis.

• #112 Collapse

in the past they were calculating all the charts by hand and start to compare between them in order to reach the result but with the coming of technology and computers it become easier to calculate all what you need just by one single click

• #113 Collapse

trade with indicator is one of the fast way. but there is thousand of indicator in the market. with can give you the profitable one? this is a good question. even if you use the single indicator, then it might have some fake entry. so, might need few indicator to combined. then it might have confusion when go trade.

• #114 Collapse

Forex indicators are most useful for all the traders. I think all the traders must need to use it. Without indicators any traders can not make good order all time. Because to make good trade must need forex news and indicators. So a trader can not see forex news all time. But a trader can use indicator all time. At this reason we should trade with forex indicators.

• #115 Collapse

For me, I have been using indicator to trade in the forex market and I can say that it is not the perfect way but a trader can still use it to make some money because out of so many of them that are in this business, there are still some of them that are good.

• #116 Collapse

Yes I use indicators for y trading like RSI, MACD, Moving averages and they give me quite good results. Indicators must always be trusted to give signals if we have studied them and also done demo trading with them to know their weakness and strength. The indicators if well used even those simple ones in MT4 or MT5 we can build a very improve strategy which can bring good results into our accounts.

• #117 Collapse

In forex indicators are actually use to indicate the situation that whats is the current situation in the forex and by watching the indicators and make analysis you can actually judge that what is the trend and what will happened next so actually indicators are very helpful.

• #118 Collapse

indicators are not bringing us the profit but they are needed in each platform and in each chart to trade with them,we have to not completly depend on them for trading but we should use the signal that they give to us while our analyze is confirmed by an indicator

• #119 Collapse

I trade with indicators but I also consider the news effect to get a direction about the market. I do not think that purely dependent upon technical can give success rather need to read the news as well. But I avoid news trading I used them to get the market sentiment.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

is mamlay me mutazad qisam ke raye pai jati hayn hayn kuch log forex trading bina indicator kay kertay he nahi hayn jub kay kuch log indicators ko bilkul bhi pasund nahi kertay but point is that kay ap ko trained hona haye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X