Trade with forex indicator ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

trading with forex indicator is really hard bro, if you wanna win money, you need see price action not indicator trading, hehe trading is really hard choice bro, even we know how to trade, there will always be the chance to lose,
    so keep careful ok? trading is always and always be dangerous thing, what we need is to hold on our system and management

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

I always use the indicator for proper trade and profitable trade . Indicator helps us to understand the market trend easily and to understand the chart patten .
      It is most useful thing . Indicator reduce our risk and help to great profit . I think you are all use the indicator for batter trade and batter profit .

• #63 Collapse

By using indicator in our trading chart we can get some signal for trading in Forex . But i see that most of the experienced and expert Forex trader don't use any kind of indicator because they are confident about their analysis . So you can use indicators for your own needs .

• #64 Collapse

My submission is that each forex trader should go by what works best for him.If you know how to make a good use of technical indicators to take trade decision, it is all well and good and if it is economic news release you follow to take trade decision, that is equally fine as long as it works perfectly for you.We cannot all use the same strategy.I prefer trading price action without using any of these colourful tecnical custom indicators

• #65 Collapse

yes, I also need the indicators of doing business, because I need to analyze market indicators, I was traders use technical analysis, therefore the indicator is an important part of my trade, I could not even do a good trade if not using indicators .

• #66 Collapse

You said that you follow the news for trading, so I guess you are a fundamental trader. That's okay mate, in Forex whatever your trading method, the most important thing is earning consistently. So, if you can earn consistently by following the fundamental aspect, just keep doing it mate. Personally, I also don't use the indicator, I just use SnR and candlestick concept only

• #67 Collapse

News trading is much more efficient than using any indicators as when a trader trade by news release he can predict the market more accurately. But indicators can not predict market rather it is a things that dependent on price movement and it moves along price fluctuation.

• #68 Collapse

trading by installing a price indicator reading is a good idea. should the obligations of a merchant, do the order on the chart. the more indicators that we know will be better, when we confuse price still no punctuation that can be used to install order.

• #69 Collapse

Hi mate, you should not discuss about this case, indicator is useful for us to know the market conditions by calculation or formula, suppose you want to find the average price movement in 100 days, then you can use 100 MA in the daily time frame. Indicators can help us in knowing the market conditions, I do not use indicators, but I understand what is the benefits of indicators;

• #70 Collapse

Actually the thing is that forex is the critical business where indicator is very helpful to realize the market trend and easily we can understand the market movement. It also give us a good result that how the indicator work properly. I prefer to trade by forex indicator to get more profit.

• #71 Collapse

Indicators always help trader to make decisions and if trader use indicators with combination with each and other and make a good working combination then he can surely make all that he need for his profit making. Just depend on the trading strategy and follow your trading protocols and rules to make it. This will make you a earner in the end.

• #72 Collapse

Yes, forex indicators is profitable but some forex indicators are very profitable than the others. But the only advise i will give to newbies is that they should not trade with only indicators, they should combine it with supports and resistances.

• #73 Collapse

Bhai mai apko btana chahoo ga k hr trader ka trading k think of view other trader say bilkul different hota hai or hr trader ki apni strategies hoti hai.kuch traders fundamental analyzing ki base pr trading krtay hai or kuch traders techncial analyzing ki base.or meri knowledge or experience k mutabik news ko read zroor krna chahiye lakin un pr depend ho kr trading nhi krni chahiye Q k sometime trader k faviour mai hoti hai or trader profit earn rkta hai lakin many times unfaviour mai hoti hai or trader ko loss b ho skta hai.
                            https://t.me/pump_upp
                            • #74 Collapse

actually indicators cannot give us any profit at all. they can give us only some idea about the market moving. even they cannot give us any forecast at all. because they goes on after the trend. they only can show us the manner and movements of the trend. all the times they can not good and correct result. so all the traders don't use indicators for their trades at all.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

Sometimes the indicators give us wrong signal and i can not depend on any one but use one beside more tools as the trend and resistances & supports in fact more good traders make as me and this a good way to reserve our capital for more time

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X