Trade with forex indicator ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

MY Dear friend I don't use the indicator because I have no idea about indicator, so that I can't tell you rightly about that and so sorry,
    but I wanna say that we should do trading with our self in this way we can get good profit.
    Thanks

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

There are many indicators in this field and traders can chose the indicators according to their apprehension and those traders who use the indicators in this field they can get good trading signal for taking good entry.

• #93 Collapse

Using indicator when we are trading is totally diffrent,the kinda understanding we are having as a trader determine if we can earn as a trader and this is why we need to have made time to learn and understand how this business is to be done when trading.

• #94 Collapse

ya indicators are good and we can use it but before we are using it we must need to test it on demo and try to know the behavior of indicator .without knowing and experiencing it indicators can be bad .i always use indicator and my personal experience combination so i think it's better for me .

• #95 Collapse

dear there is opportunity available for the indicator using trading but i never use this opportunity and only use the personal analysis for the market analyzing and i feel that its enough for me and there is no need to use the different indicators.

• #96 Collapse

indicators are a good way of judging market behaviour to some extent but we should never rely too much on these indicators instead we should trade nakedly means we should manually draw support and resistance lines on charts and try to judge the market that is the best way of doing trading.

• #97 Collapse

There are two main types of analysis, First is technical analysis and Second is Fundamental analysis. You rely on Fundamental analysis there you only following the news. But mostly traders rely on technical analysis because its easy as compare to fundamental analysis therefore they use indicators to predict the market.

• #98 Collapse

One should use indicators to improve your trading in forex market.I also use the indicators to shape my trading strategy.It always help me to open the right trade at right time.One have to study the indicator well before open any trade in forex market.

• #99 Collapse

however, a trader in definite need of an indicator as a tool in analyzing. but, if you tend to be a fundamental trader, you probably do not need indicator. personally, I always use the indicators, because I can use to analyze the market. at least, we can get a reference, prior to the open position.

• #100 Collapse

indicators are good if you can use them. and news trading is also not bad if you can properly do that. both are good way of earning, now whatever way you choose, you have to learn that first. otherwise, none of the way will be profitable. so, if you don't want to blame study again and again.

• #101 Collapse

i think indicator depending are not better ,manual trading is better ,with the own trust and confidence trading are better than a indicators if a person use the indicator than he leave the own trust and confidence totally

• #102 Collapse

There are so many indicator for helping the traders in the market analysis and there trades. but some indicators sometimes gives false reading which can be harmful for the trader and he can make loss, so try to make a good group of indicator and trade only when all of them are directing in the same direction. it is helpful.

• #103 Collapse

There are thousands of different indicators in the market and i must commend those who are using their knowledge and skill to give us many of this free, but i can say that it is not good to depend too much on the use of indicators as many time they mislead us in the market, if you can combine some few good ones that are not too complicated, then you may have an edge over some traders who always cloud their platform with too many indicators.

• #104 Collapse

It is good to trade with the indicators but it is not like is everyone that will trade with the indicators and makenit in the forex market I know of many traders that trade using price action in the forex market and they are making it for themselves. So whichever method that you know that suits you make use of it.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

i do not recommend indicator to trader because indicator not gave correct market movement when market move up they gave up movement indicator after some time they gave down indicator that's why we need to close lots on loss

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X