Is it possible any trader can profit per day?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

i think its too hard to make profit on per day, because this is not too easy business and also you will never make 100% accurate analysis on everyday, so that sometime you need to take loss and i think that are also part of this business.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

It's a very difficult task to do the profit daily basis ,I do the long term trade so I can not do the profit form the trade so I also calculate my profit as monthly basis and maximum months I also do the 30% profit it's the best income for me and my family .In this time I also lead the happy life.

• #33 Collapse

It is possible if you tend to think it's possible and also do it .
        Unless you just ask yourself then it would be impossible because you need a mindset to be success . If you have no mindset of that then you're might as well wasting your time.

• #34 Collapse

one should not think to gain profit in all day as i think that if one can make profit in one days then he can make profit more, and the thing is that here if one maintain money management then i think that he can make profit more

• #35 Collapse

I think it is not. He is able to make money everyday who have a great experience otherwise everyday he will loose his capital. this business is tough enough. Honestly saying there is a lot of trader who loss his all capital for being a good trader. some of them are gainer some of them are quite. Thats why 95% are gainer. if it is possible to make money everyday for every one then 95% can be gainer and 5% are loser. But it is not.

• #36 Collapse

ye jo bhai ne kaah hai theek kaha k hum ko nia pata k market ki agli movement kya ho gi or hum ko ye b nai pata k hum ko kis time trading karni chye ye sub ik khas prctice sse ata hai yar baki market to kabi yaha kabi waha to lehaza har wakt earning ka nai hota
              • #37 Collapse

any one can make good amount of money from forex trading business what we really need in order to be able to earn profits daily is by following our rules and trading strategy consistently so that we will always able to manage our risk and reward factor better and we can trade with less emotion involved

• #38 Collapse

This is very simple in this market. We can earn daily huge money from this business. If we can analysis the market regularly we can earn good profit. We can earn money from this business per day but this is not possible everyday without setting take profit and stop loss.

• #39 Collapse

ya this is possible to get profit from the every day but some of the time you will be get mistake by the wrong analysis but if you follow money management i think you can not get big loss but by the short time you can not make profit but need to spend time and by the demo practice you can make you perfect and which can bring profit every day but you will be make mistake but need to wait some time market will be come your analysis

• #40 Collapse

Traders can certainly make profit but to make it on everyday is a kind of added pressure on the traders head. Thus, one should always make sure that they do not pressurize themselves for making gains everyday instead focus on the consistency of making gains. We need to plan for making good trades such that profiting is possible.

• #41 Collapse

Who are successful forex traders they are making huge profits each day. They have bigger investment on forex and they can do trades easily to make huge profits. Personally I know some traders who are earning hundreds of dollars each day. So, it's very possible to make huge profits from forex market and you should just keep learning because someday you are also gonna make millions from here.

• #42 Collapse

We should never do our trades like this because in this way we will remain under pressure and our trading will not give us best results. It is also not that much important for us to get profits in our trading everyday. Only sometimes we will see a really good trade that can be done by us.

• #43 Collapse

Yes we entry this market to make more money but sometimes we lose and sometimes we earn this is normal in this market and i think who entered to this market must accept the loss as the earn and know that the earn not everyday

• #44 Collapse

We trading for the purpose of earning money from this marketing.Forex market also give us money in exchange of our marketing.It is very easy to earn money from forex market because if we able to create our marketing very good in a day then it is possible for us to be profitable trader.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Yes, it is possible, if you will work hard then you can easily make daily profit with Forex trading market and you can easily be able to make consistent profit. Just remember that experience is every thing and if you have experience then you can get success here.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X