Is it possible any trader can profit per day?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

I don't think it happens i mean If someone is a expert he would never want daily profits instead he will place a long term trade which gives him enough for the whole week while for a newbie he would never be able to achieve daily or consistent profits as its just not possible.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

It is very easy to get daily profit from our forex trading just we need to make a good strategy about placing trade and for this we need experience and knowledge, so we should get education and experience about forex trading to get a good earning from every trade in forex.

• #18 Collapse

Yes that is possible and every trader is doing the same, every trader is using his learning knowledge and experience to get profit all the time from every trade and on daily basis so yes we can get profit all the time on daily basis.

• #19 Collapse

People are indeed doing very well in this business on daily basis, forex traders are really making daily profits from the forex market, forex can be very benefitial to any one who can first invest their time for knowledge and trading slkills and eventually invest their money for profitable trading

• #20 Collapse

there is several kind of trader and we should not think every trade can make profit each and every day .some are making and some are losing and this is the way business works .so if u want daily profit then you should use a technical trading system with experience

• #21 Collapse

it is possible to make profit per day. a good balance and experience can give us profit per day. it is really hard work to make profit in every day. expert can make money per day and they are happy with this system. i am trying to make money per day and if i can not do this then i try next day.

• #22 Collapse

It is possible to make profit every day, but the level of profit won't be same for each day and only professionals can do it. But any sensible trader can make profit on average of the trading. And for us it is not necessary to make profit everyday but at end of a week if we can see that we have profits then that is a good trading.

• #23 Collapse

the profit can naver be daily or in each trade,there are no trader that will be always in the profit,but you have see and judge the behavior of you profit in this business after a period,you have to set a mopnthly target and try to reach it by some profitable trade

• #24 Collapse

There is a trading style that is called day trading, It is meant to be used by traders to target daily profits. But finally, No one can achieve this, You can make profits in most days, But you can never make profits everyday.

• #25 Collapse

why not?if you are a day trader or a scalper then you can have profit every day but if you are a swing trader then don't expect to get profit everyday.......and i think its not important if we ca get profit everyday or not because the most important thing is can we make consistent profit or not

• #26 Collapse

agar hum achi management se trade karen to roz munasib profit earn kia ja skta he or ziada greed nai kerna chahie bs apna roz ka target poora ker hume trades close ker deni chahie.

• #27 Collapse

yeah, why not. forex trading is profitable business, so if you have a good trading plan, money management, knowledge and experience, then it's really possible to make money per day in forex market.

• #28 Collapse

Yes dear why not it is also possible for a Forex trader to makes profit from Forex market on daily basis because it is very big market and it opens 24 hours a day due to which we easily earns profit from here on daily basis.

• #29 Collapse

yes its possible to make profits money on daily trading Forex but for me i do not think its usefully to use every day trade in Forex market ,and there are days in Forex market is not available or risky to make entry to trade forex so its depending on forex market

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

hn g forex m mumkin h k her day m profit kyn k ye sab luck pe depnd kerta h ager hmari luck m daily profit likha ho to hme zarore mile ga or hum life m age bher ge is kam m luck buht mayne deti h is per sab kam luck se jpri h luck achi h to profit hi profit ager bri t loss hi loss hoga

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X