Difference Between Demo & Trading account.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1726 Collapse

Between and the demo of the paksitan forex forum trading my agar ap is my agar work karty ho to ap is my agar work
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1727 Collapse

demo or real account main koi ziada fark nahi hy just trader demo py easy feel karty hain or real trading main fear feel karty hain jis ki waja sy real account unhy difficult lagta hy
      • #1728 Collapse

demo aur live account k ander itna fark ha k demo practice k liya ha aur ya free of cost ha is main koi earning nai ha
        aue live account main direct loss aur profit hota ha aur earn bhi kiya jata ha
        • #1729 Collapse

demo account pe practice krty hain hum.or trading account real account hai agr demo account me loss ho jaty tou koi farq nhi parta real account me agr loss ho jata hai tou bht farq parta hai.
          • #1730 Collapse

I know that there is much debated topic where better to work in a team or alone? And if she appeared not dead, it means you are right. most just need a leader

• #1731 Collapse

please don't invest real money on real account if you are still beginner. forex trading is not easy business. you can lose all capital just in one day. use dmo account for prepare all you need before going to real account

• #1732 Collapse

Hello everyone forex business is an international trending multiple business.Demo account is use for practicle purpose and real account is use the for forex training.

• #1733 Collapse

Demo account is a very not essay business. the business is an international trending business. so it called to demo account is not essay business.

• #1734 Collapse

Hello everyone forex business is a very good business. a man can keep part of the business.the real trading account and that is the money which we use for trading and that is fake in demo and our own investment of the business.

• #1735 Collapse

I am also on the bonus account trading lot equal to one cent per point, never finish the transaction, since even if a large decent supply depot, I never understood that 200-300 hundreds of dollars in the account in paragraph 10 cents is already risky? or still make 1 cent?

• #1736 Collapse

demo aur real account mn wesy to bht differences hn jesa k trade lgaty wqt jo tension hoti hy us k bad real profit nd loss aur b bht hn
                        • #1737 Collapse

Yes demo and live acciubt jibtradibg main bht farq hy demo account paractise k lia hy drmo par jb trading krty uspar hum risk free trading krty hy jb k live par risk free nai krsakty hy islia pahly seako
                          • #1738 Collapse

in demo account Before using the indicator, it is necessary to know exactly what they show on a formula calculated. The first shows the number of ticks in the formation of the spark, the second connects it with the price.

• #1739 Collapse

gee difference between demo account and real account. saf zahir hay keh demo account par ap prectis karty hain forex ko learn karty hain profit loss ka andza karty hain or real account main ap money invest kar kay earn karty hain. or jo ap ne demo account se parectis ki hay us ka benifit uthaty hain
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1740 Collapse

if your deposit is important to you, why you cheated on his trading account. There must be money to trade individual, you are not important to them , it is important that they have for forex or where you are there to merge them together.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X