Difference Between Demo & Trading account.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1876 Collapse

For a beginner it is important to find a time that he can consistently devote to trading. From the beginning it seems that it is quite easy, but once you learn a few months can begin to overcome laziness and uncertainty about what will happen. Therefore, beginners should be adjusted directly on the long and the work and the fact that at least a year, they will be able to devote to study.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1877 Collapse

yes dear i think so i think that greed is a curse and we all need not to be greedy in forex trading i think that you should try to be an expert forex trader so that we all cna gain more and more money from forex trading and can gain much more profit from forex
      • #1878 Collapse

Demo account aur real account ko agar hum daikhy to ye same he hotay hay bs demo account ko humay seekhnay kay liey use karty hay aur live account ko investment wala account bhi kehty hay
        • #1879 Collapse

g ha aesa he hai brother pa ne acha bayha hai accounts ka full detail mai jab mai ne kaam start keya tha tu mujay batanay wala koe nahe hai ye forum tu kafi dair baat join keya hai
          • #1880 Collapse

Greed, the only which can let down even an experienced trader, specially new trader who may join forex to get rich in a days may be caught by greed suddenly. Therefore, every trader specially new one must set their target for the day and just after meeting target they must leave and get some air for next day.
            • #1881 Collapse

je ager ap ke pass experience he to ap is se bohat kuch kama satke hen or jahan tak demo ki baat he ap demo ko ager use nahi karte hen to shayed ap ko her dafa loss ho kiyun ke loss practice ke kami ke wajha se he hota he
              • #1882 Collapse

Dear hmen demo account or live acocunt dono se hi is business me acha experince hasil hota ha hmen is business me hmeshah achi learning demo account se hi hoti ha or demo account se hm achi learning kr k hm us ko real account me b use kr sakte ha
                • #1883 Collapse

demo account par hum practice kar sakty hay tab he hum forex trading main theak say seekh sakty hay so humay chahiey keh esko theak say trading practice kay liey use karen
                  • #1884 Collapse

Gee bahai sahab demo account aik aysa account hy jiss py ham practic krte hain or sirf trading sekhte han jab k real account main trading kr k paisa niklwa bhi sakte hain
                    • #1885 Collapse

demo aur real trading me bhot he zyada faida hai agar aap ko demo trading k zarye tajurba hota hai aur wo b ghar beth kar bina kisi b kaam ko kye to aap ko yaha pay kaam me maza b ae ga aur kaam me b.

• #1886 Collapse

demo trading account is very helping and best guide for all of us. if we keep working on demo, demo will give us perfect earning if we implement the learning of demo account on real trading account. we should keep it in mind that demo is our best friend. demo teaches us and helps us to understand the forex trading better way, like no other can explain.
                        • #1887 Collapse

demo aur real trading me bhot he zyada faida hai agar aap ko demo trading k zarye tajurba hota hai aur wo b ghar beth kar bina kisi b kaam ko kye to aap ko yaha pay kaam me maza b ae ga aur kaam me b.

• #1888 Collapse

Once I realized that Forex - it's not a freebie, and analytics, forecasting and knowledge, I wanted to continue - interested. Though poured $ 200. Now $ 1000 on a demo account and $ 20 on a cent. I Chose 2 strategy, but so far it is impossible for him. Periodically try indicators, Fibonacci, . the video tutorials on the lines, analyzes, turkeys and advisors

• #1889 Collapse

I would even say that beginners should drive yourself to the head that you can not rush into deals without thinking most. The main thing is patience and calm, the market can still make a bunch of times correction and you could get. You must be able to control myself.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1890 Collapse

Yes the main difference between real account and demo account is in our psychology. If we can condition our minds to the fact that the demo account money is real money and so show all the entire gamut of natural emotions running from anxiety and apprehension to greed and fear, then we will really profit from the account in many ways.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X