Are you satisfied with your trading?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #661 Collapse

main apni earning say bilkul satisfy hon kun main nay apna aik specific time or apni aik specific earning set ko hoi ha daily ki jis say ziada frofit or loss main daily nahin karta or main is say satisfy ho

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #662 Collapse

forex business men lekin har roz os ki knowledge bharti rehti hai aur us ki badolat wo aik best trader ban he jata hai tu men bhi ye he koshish kerta hon k men forex ki knowledge bhara ker apna skill bharau apni kargardi say 100% satificed hon aur main daily ki 2/3 $ easily earning ker leta hon
      • #663 Collapse

jee main forex k business se bhut ziada satisfy ho kyun k forex ki waja se aaj main ne bhut ziada benefits ko get kiya hai forex mein jo bhi trading kar rha hain wo forex k business se bhut ziada satisfy hain kyun k forex world mein sb business se acha business hai jis mein hum trust kar skta hain.

• #664 Collapse

forex trading is very wonderful for the man here you cabn do that is really good for the wonderful tradin ............

• #665 Collapse

G HAN! main forex se satisfy hun q k ye aik achi part time job hai jis ko koi bi students ya female is ko samaj kar easily is ko kar saktay hain or main trading kar k is se achi earning bi kar raha hun or apni family ko bi support kar raha hun.

• #666 Collapse

me to abi forex me new hon mera trading ka koi experience nhi hai magar me boht exited hon k kab mujhy b forex me trading karny ka moqa mily qk jo log forex par kam kar rhy hain un ki ek bari tadaad is say satisfied hai or isy join kar k khush hai so mery khyal me forex is the best
              • #667 Collapse

Bhai main apni trading say satisfied hun kiun k main greed nhe krta just small profit per main trade ko close kr dayta hun or apny emotions per bhe control krta hun es leyh mughy acha profit ho jata ha.
                Forex strategies for beginner click here .... :)
                • #668 Collapse

I am very new in this field and I am very satisfied with this work and with the Forex business and i feel that I will trade by taking knowledge and experience anf use all my skills to improve it and I will start with small trades and then InshAllah I will satisfy with my earning and trading
                  • #669 Collapse

Right now I am not satisfied with my own earning. I want more and more. Though my earning stage are being increase in day by day. From when time I started and still now I am developing myself and developing my profit level. I believe with the better experience I will achieve my goal.

• #670 Collapse

Yes, i am satisfied by the earning of Forex trading. Though i am not not earning full potentially or not earning much but i hope that if i can continue my performance like that in Future i will be successful and will be able to fulfill my dreams.

• #671 Collapse

As a trader, you would want to grab the opportunity to earn lots of money and of .... A Forex broker can also provide you with software data to help you with your ..... Do not be satisfied with the amount you are making currently on the currency

• #672 Collapse

yes until now I am satisfied about the earning form forex. I am really a naive in here. joined just before some days to learn it. practiced in demo. this forum I am using for collection some money to use it my real account. I am feeling happy with this money.

• #673 Collapse

Yes know i am fully satisfied with my forex trading business, as well as my earning too, right know i am learner and its great honour for me that while learning i am earning some money, i learn each and every thing by demo account, and i am very grateful of pakistani forum.
                            • #674 Collapse

yes i am so satisfied and so happy to trade in Forex because i have now 1 years experience and i am making easily up to 500 dollars per months and i am doing it as my permanent job and as my personal business and 500 dollars are so enough for me i am happy with 500 dollars........

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #675 Collapse

I am also not satisfied with my earning so far. I am earning and losing some trades as well but desirable success did not get till now. I am continuing leaning forex trading and improving my trading skills as well. I have more win than loss but it is not satisfactory according my set target in forex trading. I have confident that with passing time my experience will help me to get desirable success that is my final goal in forex trading.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X