What you do to control your emotions during trade?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

My pricey friend there's no place of emotions within Currency trading business, in the event that you should obtain accomplishment within Currency trading business and in addition really wants to come to be beneficial in addition to expert speculator subsequently we must management in excess of each of our emotions.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

Bhai jaan hum apne emotions ko sabar se hi control me kar sakte hain agar hum trade karte howe sabar ko thaam lain to hum emotions ko kafi had tak ignore kar sakte hain......

• #513 Collapse

hmmm forex me emotions ko control karna to lazmi hai,mere mutabiq apne emotions ko control karne ka behtareen tarika apni kife k aim ko mind me fresh rkhna hai,jub kabhe ap k emotions ap k raste me aen to apne aim ko yad karen.
        • #514 Collapse

yahan emotions ko trading krtay waqt ni lana chahiye....aur me apnay emotions ko aisay control me rakhti hun k apnay mind me profit lanay k bajai pehlay loss ko le ati hun to loss k dar se emotions khud control me ajatay hain aur phr me decipline k sath trading krti hun hamain chahiye zayada lalach ko apnay mind se nikal dain aur na niklain to ye soch lain k ye profit se zayada loss bhi dai sakta hai khud control me ajaiga....
          • #515 Collapse

there are many phases in our life and during those phase we become emotional....in order to control those emotion we doing different thing....while doing trading on forex i use to listen musin to control my emotions.
            • #516 Collapse

trading karte hoe har kisi ko emotion hoti hai kun k market ki movement hoti rehti hai to app apni emotion ko us waqt control me rakhen or mind ko fresh rakh kar trading karen ..
              • #517 Collapse

i thing this is very good for tradingin corporation in forex market in forexmarket in this is realy good for forex date in forex market in trading discution area................

• #518 Collapse

emotions pae control karnae k liyae hosh o hawas mae rehna bhtt zaruri hai agar emotions pae control nahi karain gae tou nuksaan uthai gae trading mae ..
                  • #519 Collapse

When ever I feel bad emotions in trading I always do something new in trading. Its gives me the power of creation. I also take busy myself when I tiered because when you want to do some extraordinary work you must have to take a little bit brake from your work that's all my dear.
                    saad00786
                    I always looking forward for success and it is my passion and also my profession.
                    • #520 Collapse

My dear ****n there is no placeof emotions in forex trading business, if we want to get success in forex trading business and also wants to become good nad expert trader fhen we have to control over our emo6ions
                      • #521 Collapse

mere khyal me ap ko apne par qabo rakhna chahey ziyada lalach nai karni chahey or agar humain thora profit ho bjae to humain trade band kar deni chahey.
                        • #522 Collapse

Main to normaly trader krta hun emtions ko apny upar hawi nahi honay daita kyun keh agar main emotion ko haqi honay dun ga to galt trade lagany par loss kar lon ga so humay emtions ko control main rakhna chahiey.
                          • #523 Collapse

ok good question to all of you that every one says that during trade have to control your emotions so i want to know that how you all control you emotions, wha..........
                            • #524 Collapse

Traders who cannot control their emotions will rarely make any successful trades and will quickly join the 95% of traders who lose money consistently.
                              The three emotions that traders suffer from are; fear, hope and greed. To be successful you need to suppress these emotions, banish them like demons.All these emotions are detrimental to making money and being a good trader. Some traders even have all three emotions at some point in time. So how can a trader suppress these emotions?
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

Forextrading me aap jb hi kamyab ho sakte hain jb aap iapne emotions ko control kerke yahan kaam kerte hain kyune ye jazbati kaam nai hai bulke yahan pe bht patience chahiye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X