Forex currency min pair add karna.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

The daily volume of currency trading in the forex market up to 3 trillion dollars. And for comparison recall that the volume of the New York Stock Exchange Activities of the shares does not exceed $ 300 billion per day, that is, it needs to be a half years for the New York Stock Exchange to reach the size of the currency market and an important learning Forex well
      • #123 Collapse

jab hum forex me trading karty han to humen bhot sary currency pair milty han jin se hum trading karty han is lye ap apni pasand k pair se trading kar skthy ho forex currency pair ko ap add beh kar skhty ho
        • #124 Collapse

The tarder who did trade in here with a couple of month then they will realize the the most important enemy of us is greed .So we should not let it into us when we are in trade. So as a trader i also suggest all to trade with the minimum lot so that greed will not enter to your mind
          • #125 Collapse

it is open twenty four hour a day, six days a week. While the rest of the other markets like commodities and equities are working five days a week (Monday through Friday) during normal work times, which means that the Forex market operates around the clock. If you want to trade at two in the morning EST the United States on Monday morning, do not hesitate
            • #126 Collapse

It is very well manifests itself when there is a confident move with the trend. But if you trade in a certain price range, here it may even be loss-making tool. The fact that the stop loss should always be this, I think, one can not be surprised, since the events with the franc at the beginning of the year)).

• #127 Collapse

In the case of his vision that the husband of the USD / CHF on the verge Internet is full of articles Statistics for new traders and lessons about strategies Forex complex to experts, but we are in the "Daily Forex" have worked for a long time and seriously to become more efficient sources of information in relation to the Forex markets and there is a lot of courses
                • #128 Collapse

I am actually not happy with the Forex trading because i am not getting my except able profits and it is a great advantage , i learned and gained knowledge and experience from my loss , i can do with this loss , so far.
                  • #129 Collapse

fight your mind to stop greed bro, yup it's right, trading is something different, if we wanna talk about the money management, then it's really the best thing in our life,
                    • #130 Collapse

yes i am very much happy and satisfied with trading business as it real earning source of lots of money, it also make money for me to use and invest in other business, it increases my knowledge to trade in other commodities too, and make me able to write my articles on different blog too so its very informative business as well as learning
                      • #131 Collapse

The difference between the bid price (sale) price and demand (purchase). For example: If the price of the euro / US dollar currency pair 1.5034 / 1.5037 (or in other words, if the offer price of 1.5034 and 1.5037 price request), in this case the difference in points (spreads) 3 points (Pips). Simple points difference ensures that the trader entry and exit of the deals better
                        • #132 Collapse

forex the currency min pair add karna chaiya agar ap trading my agar work karty ho to ap is my bhot achy earning
                          • #133 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                            • #134 Collapse

This is the use of borrowed capital to increase the potential return.evel (360 Provinc Note that the forex market is sometimes driven by spirits who are in it. As a result, the news reports are not important or Limited may not have enough influence to change the prevailing trend is currently in the forex market.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

hum different countries ki different currency pairs me investment kar k profit kamate hain yahan or jab hum kisi b currency me kam karne ka sochte hain to pehle us k 10 saal ki kar kardagi yani volatility ka b mushahida karte hain. or phir easily us me kamate hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X