Forex currency min pair add karna.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

kun k me es me new hon or abhe pakistan forex foruem me he kam kar raha hon or bonus earn kar raha hon to me ap ko es k bary me zeada malomat nahe de sakta k ye kay hay
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

This style of is created on having know-how along with possessing abilities intended for handling diverse types of market position concern. Forex trading is usually very high-risk along with many folks simply may possibly control the power involving dropping by utilizing doing know-how, abilities, plannings, cash procedures inside our trading a lot of considerable, Exchanging way less But on one occasion many people perception good quality basis intended for dealing.
      • #78 Collapse

g bhai forex trading my app ko bohat se pears milty hain un per trading kerna hota hay wesy jo pear app ko samje may ay tu trad kerna nahi tu na kerna...
        • #79 Collapse

Sure we must care with knowledge and they must know how collecting the information very important and the new traders neglect any educate so they lose and frustrate and leave this mew time market quickly after
          • #80 Collapse

Sure we must care with knowledge and they must know how collecting the information very important and the new traders neglect any educate so they lose and frustrate and leave this mew time market quickly after
            • #81 Collapse

bhai forex trading main loss aur profit dono kay chaances hotay hain iss liya try karain kay traading ko mukamaal learning kar kay start karain aur loss honay pe uss ki reason ko daikain aur apni galtiyun ki isla karnay ki try karain aur apni planning ko change karain aur try karain
              • #82 Collapse

my dear ap ka sawal buht acha hai my dear dunya mein jitni b ahm currencies hai woh instaforex mt4 meuin mein mojood hai ap in currencies ki madad se best earning kr sakte ho but mein major pair k sath trading krta hoon
                • #83 Collapse

Some of the key features that are the source of the success of this market, the foreign exchange market is available 24 hours a day 0.5 days a week

• #84 Collapse

Allow dealing of derivative products (such seeing that futures along with options with along with who this participants seeking to capture just about every other peoples minds. Principle
                    • #85 Collapse

Mere dost ap ne currency trading k bare mein kafi ehm baten batai hein magar maen to currency trading ko like nahi karta hoon aur sirf gold ki hi trading karta hoon.
                      • #86 Collapse

When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value in the currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculative for this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can afford to risk them.
                        • #87 Collapse

When strengthen or weaken the allied certain value in the currency against other currencies, this creates opportunities to make a profit. For example, if you think that the currency will weaken the value of the euro against the US dollar, the euro selling in this current would be the appropriate deal. While if you think that the US dollar will weaken against the Japanese yen or the British pound, the dollar selling in this case would be a wise decision. Stay abreast of news and current events also will be prepared is essential in Forex Trading. Some people pray to the degree will enable them to predict potential changes in the value of a currency based on economic and political news in this country. But remember, in any case that forex trading is essentially a kind of speculative for this Be careful when managing your finances is not only trade with money that you can afford to risk them.
                          • #88 Collapse

There are two concepts that are wrong for Forex The first is that the labor market especially for currency traders foreign currency because it refers to the strength of consumer spending and the strength of the economy. This indicator is particularly useful because it is always issued and refers to various kinds of consumption that are modified in seasonal indicators. The importance of this indicator also use it to evaluate other indicators and through him we can assess the direction of the spot market.
                            • #89 Collapse

1. Develop your tactics.
                              2. do not study too much information on forex since then did not know where to start.
                              3. Money-management.
                              4. Properly manage capital.
                              5. Try to first understand the dynamics of the market, Kick some his arm.

Well, in general, the basic you said, maybe not everything, but it's the basic rules of successful trading in the Forex.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

pairs to wese bhi add hote hain starting me newbies wese bhi pairs per he kaam karte hain kiun ke is business me metals wagera per newbies start len to unko kafi mushkil pesh aati hai is lye mene abhi tak jitne bhi newbies dekhe hain sabhi pairs per kaam karte hain .

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X