Forex currency min pair add karna.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #31 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #32 Collapse

patience will open a position is needed,, mending click in account demo alone, and if they want to open a position, with the analysis that mature, while the price has not been occupied in the position that we want, mending plug sell stop or buy stop

• #33 Collapse

in purchase to industry in currency markets, we must have to have a good trading strategy in case we are new professionals then we ought to use an effective strategy. an effective strategy is quite good to get a new dealer. we have to analysis the marketplace, chart in addition to indicators. if every one of them give all of us same signal then we must open each of our trades. we should have make use of tp in addition to sl with regard to 30 pips minimum and have to make use of 0. 10% great deal.
        • #34 Collapse

Sure undoubtedly it's my job to keep set our weaponry pertaining to information investing mainly because is it doesn't the majority of valuable in addition to successful location involving investing in addition to my spouse and i can't dismiss it my spouse and i mostly make use of our good fortune in addition to available purchases prior to information according to market place scenario in addition to mostly my spouse and i find profits.
          • #35 Collapse

forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business bhai itnee lambii bat kernay ka faida yeh kahoo kay hum currecny per business kertay hain.
            • #36 Collapse

Not any, it is not crucial to business daily. Once weekly traing technique can also keep a person pleased if it's a higher potential investing gain access to. Buy and sell much less in addition to hold it pertaining to added time can grant a person additional return inside end. Investing frequantly is usually a warning involving mental investor that makes a person loser.
              • #37 Collapse

dear almost sub currencies yahan per trading k liye hain and i think k yeh enough hai and ap just jo major currencies pair hai un per he trade kertey ho so merey khayl se or ziada pairs ki yahan per koi zarrorat nahi hai.
                • #38 Collapse

Every 4 weeks I goal for making 20% return but also in the vast majority of many weeks I create more then this specific that in addition aid us to help met while using the insufficiencies that quit a number of exactly where inside the full yr. It's my job to stick to long-term trading plan along with as it all to easy to stick to long-term programs rather than temporary plan. I know favor to not buy and sell inside the unreliable current market.
                  • #39 Collapse

For those who have enjoyed in in excess of 250 competition then you definitely need to realize that that broker will be fraud and what kind is just not, why not take part together with reliable broker agents just like instaforex? if you are you can show oneself to be a excellent investor compared to take part in instaforex.
                    • #40 Collapse

wesy yahan zayada pairs banay ki zarorat nahin hoti . . . . r yahan par already pairs hoty bny huy hoty hin soooap jaisy jaisy zyada sy zayada pairs ky bary main janty jaty ho to us k sath sath hi ap us par trading shuru kar dyty ho . . . .
                      • #41 Collapse

Assalam O Alaikum, g han bhai aap ne theek kaha hai forex tarding hi wo wahid platform hai jahan per hum log kisi bhi country ki currency per tarding ker saktay hian. Aur agar iss main aur bhi currecies ko add kia jaey to trader ke liay aur bhi achh hai profit earn kernay ka chance ziada ho jaey ga.
                        • #42 Collapse

mery kayal main too forex main dunyia ki sabb bari currinces hi add hain aur muja nahi lagta k ap ko icc bary main socha chaia ap ko chai k ap apni trading pa towja do agar unho na aur currincess add kaarnai hoi to wo kudd hi kar dein gay kuin k wo hum sa better janty hain ic bary main
                          • #43 Collapse

bro ya sa baaty han filed ma aahny k bad ki ka aahya is ma hum kam kitna kary ya is ma kaya hy k hum kis kam ma kis jaga kon sa kam kar sakty han is liya losss sa bachna k liya hamy ziyada ter pir lagany hoty han jo k hamy prafot mohaya karty han ot hum loss sa bach jaty han
                            • #44 Collapse

Forex forum trading my agar ap pakistan forex forum trading my agar work karty ho to ap is my bhot achy sy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #45 Collapse

Forex currency mai agr aap pair add krna chahtay ho to is kay liye aap ko bohot mehnat krna hogi q kay forex currency mai pair itni asaani sai add nhi hota is kay liye haamy mehnat krna parti hai.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X