Demo account is a perfect laboratory for experiment..
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #346 Collapse

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #347 Collapse

Yes ofcoiyze that you are say he right that the demo account is good advantage of the Forex market. We are easy to under stand the market trend.
      • #348 Collapse

• #349 Collapse

Moving the market: Not all events are able to move the market.Note that the forex market is sometimes driven by spirits who are in it.trading most currencies you can make a profit from rising prices and falling at the same time
          • #350 Collapse

Exactly dear demo account is best opportunity for learning and practice, you can get huge knowledge from it, you can learn everything from it, because it provides you the opportunity of learning in the live market without investing anything, so join it, and become a professional trader.
            • #351 Collapse

demo account me hume her tarah say azadi howa karti hai k hum apnay new new strategies ko us pay test kar sake us pay kam karnay me madad mill sake or zyada dair tak behter andaz ay kuch kiya ja sake aesay me hume in cheezon ko apnaty howe sub kuch kar lena hota hai.
              • #352 Collapse

demo account hamare lye aik perfect place hai forex ke business ko learn karne ki agar demo account ko sahi se use kiya jae ga to aap ko bohat zyada is business se faida hasil ho sake ga or learning kafi tezi se aap ki is me complete ho pae gi .
                • #353 Collapse

Latest word for many beginners. Here type I leaked so much, I have suffered such losses due to trade in the DC. and at the summit of the matter .. who forced to borrow money , especially when unsure of himself .. well no, but tell that to the novice, he still will blame others, but not themselves.

• #354 Collapse

g ha demo acount best ha demo acount sa koi bi best ni ha btrding sekhna k liya bis liya hamy cheya k ham demo caount pa zyda s a zdya time da or jab ham auchi tra sa trding karna sekha jaya yani ah asa trfder ban jaya jo loss ni kary tu hamy real acount pa trding karni cheya
                    • #355 Collapse

Kisi bhi business ko start krney sey pehlay agar is ki practice kr li jaye to is sey trading main kafi asani paida ho jati hy. Practice key doran hum different techniques aur strategies ko test krtey hain aur phir in ko real account main profit lenay aur loss sey bachne key leye use krtey hain. Demo account is best place for practice.
                      • #356 Collapse

han dear ye aik real buiness hai si ko bhaut ys loog kr rahy hain ye aik good buiness hai si ko bhaut ys loog kr rany hain ye aik real buines shai si ko kisi tiembhi kja ksta hai ye aika cha buiness hai
                        • #357 Collapse

Yes i agree with you Demo account ek Gift hai forex trader keliye is se apko apke loss aur profit ka achy se andaza ho jata hai apko pata chal jata hai k ap ko kint experiance ho gaya hai aur next apko kiya karna chahiye aur apko apki ghaltion ka pata chal jaey ga.
                          • #358 Collapse

As long as you have access to a computer, you also have the ability to access the forex market. One of the important things that you should remember before jumping towards forex trading. It is is a wise practice trade using "real money", or "phantom money". Most brokers trading demo accounts provide service and from which you can download the trading station to train them directly using phantom money. Although this is not a guarantee on the level of your performance while working to turn real money. But training on the demo account will give you a great advantage that you are ready and completely ready when it begins to trade real money. There are also a number of forex courses on the Internet, just be careful when you select none of the willing.

• #359 Collapse

han g bilkul ap demo pai jitna chahe experiment kr skte hain is pai kyun k ap k pas risk factor nai hota hah so jo jo ap k mind mainn ata hah ap wo is main implement kr k dkh skte hain is lie ye waqi he acha ha experiments k liye i think.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #360 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X