Demo account is a perfect laboratory for experiment..
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #331 Collapse

bilkul dost apna bilkul sahi kaha hai demo aik bohat a6i facility hai jis main ham apna tajarba krta hain or apna experience test karta hain
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #332 Collapse

demo of the account is the a perfect labortatorty for the experiement is the very great is the very of the is
      • #333 Collapse

Although this task may be daunting, but the benefits One of these vital tools that do not imagine is indispensable Forex broker especially on the Internet, Forex broker on the Internet - is a company engaged to provide you with market data truth also to connect your trading orders to the forex market
        • #334 Collapse

how not to chase and others arrived to see the evidence. all you need to so I can see from the posts and the fact how a person responds and what he says) do not take the post for the attacks. it forms. and everyone here has the right to appeal to another. quote and create discussion. as well as experienced has the right to suggest a less experienced what not to do ..

• #335 Collapse

You do not need a license, and you can start racing with a very small capital. However, it is wise to play Balbdo in trading in this market without sufficient advance preparation, which includes reading and study and identify the entrances and exits of this market, in addition to choosing a Realtor who can be relied upon.
            • #336 Collapse

• #337 Collapse

In order to maintain this gain mainly depends on the desire of the rolling, but statistics show that 80% of the trading in Forex lasts for 7 days or less, and that 40% of which expire in less than two days. In general, the traders in the Forex market to close their positions when they are making profits from these deals. While working "stop loss point" when the loss of up to a certain point, or when there become another status code and rolling decide to transfer money to it.
                • #338 Collapse

waqay hi main demoo trading aik laboratory ki tarha hi kaam karti hain jo kay aap ki kabliyyat aur slahiyatoon ko put to test karti hai kay aap aik trader ban saktay hin ya phir nai isi tarha trades main aap ko learning main bhi madad daity hain.
                  • #339 Collapse

My trading experience is 3 years, and first time i lose many deposit but day by day i learn more and now i can earn money by this business so now i am happy by this business and i hope i will trade in business full time..
                    • #340 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneity
                      • #341 Collapse

Alsoq.asthaddamh is the price index in the forex refers to the currency rate currently in circulation in the market. The price is always the two currencies, for example: EUR / USD, AUD / JPY or USD / JPY. It referred to as the first of the two currencies currency base currency while the second currency is referred to secondary currency. The accuracy rate of up to 1/10000 two currencies (ie until 4 right of the decimal) numbers; with the exception of the Japanese Yen, where the degree of accuracy of up to 100/1 (ie, the second number right of the decimal). Price is always made up of two numbers. The first number is always the offer or sale price, and the second is the demand or the purchase price
                        • #342 Collapse

It can be said that the self-learning forex option is a good way to gain experience in trading Forex market can not be controlled by the major entities. The owners of wealth and major banks and fund managers who have a significant weight in the stock markets can make a tremendous effects on the movement of prices. But given the sheer size of the trades in the currency market and that flows on a daily basis, the market can never move it by "big hands" even central banks can not control the forex market. Forex displays 1 leverage: 200 compared with the stock market lever 1: 2 . - Forex is not friendly to any restrictions of short-selling, as opposed to "escalate" base that the stock market control - Forex can be traded anywhere around the world, even in the Irish Republican Army camps. Forex profits taxed at a rate of 60/40 favorite, regardless of which method you use Trade (daily or sung or central) Unlike tax penalties for carrying stock for short periods.
                          • #343 Collapse

ji bilkul forex trading mai experience hasil karne ke liye demo account par kam karna zarori hai kun ke demo par kam karne se ap ko jo experience or knowledge milti hai wo ap ko kise teacher se bi nahi milti .........
                            • #344 Collapse

Because of loss most of the trader leave forex market.that will help us to withstand the pressure that comes from greed because you will discover that greed is a strong force in the market that push you to take the decision that you make in the forex market.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #345 Collapse

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X