Perfect Use of Short Term & Long Term Trades.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #526 Collapse

I think long term trading is perfect for all forex trader, because long time trading is low risky, and we can do good money management on our trade, and than we can do most of time good earn from forex market.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #527 Collapse

radres orex tradign business main short term trading,,,,,,,,,,,, ko ziyada like kartehain but i think long........ time tradingw ith minimum risk best hai aur ye hi experience holder straders khete hain.
      • #528 Collapse

you mean to say that when we have more capital then we should trade for long time and then we have less funds then we should trade in short term but i think it's up to you that which one you adopt i like to go with long term even i have less funds but i can earn bit slow and by reinvesting i can make it to long term but everybody has it's own planning
        • #529 Collapse

i guess it all depends on market conditions that are running because sometimes treding long run be more beneficial than short-term if the market tends to move only in one direction but if the market moves seen often turned toward the short term I think treding more profitable than long-term..................
          • #530 Collapse

in my opinion in forex trading both short term and long term trades are useful............but in start i think that you shud first work on short term trade so that you can easily understand that how to work
            • #531 Collapse

jab hamain market ka acha confirm ho jata hai k market ka trend kia hai to hamain is men long term trading kerna hi better hota hai or jab zyada confirm na ho tab hamain short term tradin hi best hai.

• #532 Collapse

i want to say that you that a newbie forex trader must start with the short capital to grow his capital. Its very advisable to be wise in your trading carrier and selections. I new comer must not run for higher jumps but......
                • #533 Collapse

Dear Respected Members of Forum .I want to share with you that how we perfectly use of long and short term trade.When trade has good balance in his capital then trade open trade long term trade and those trader who have small capital that they can make short term trade to grow his capital first after getting little profit from their short term trade.
                  Are you agree and then share your experience.

• #534 Collapse

My dear friendds forex trading marketing ki ek esi trading website he jo kafi achi he mai is mai new hun is lye mujhe is k bare mai zida nhi pata ap logon ka shukria is k bare mai knowledge dene k lie.

• #535 Collapse

I want to say that you that a newbie forex trader must start with the short capital to grow his capital. Its very advisable to be wise in your trading carrier and selections. I new comer must not run for higher jumps but.

• #536 Collapse

I guess it all depends on market conditions that are running because sometimes treading long run be more beneficial than short-term if the market tends to move only in one direction but if the market moves seen often turned toward the short term I think treading more profitable than long-term.

• #537 Collapse

You mean to say that when we have more capital then we should trade for long time and then we have less funds then we should trade in short term but I think it's up to you that which one you adopt I like to go with long term even I have less funds but I can earn bit slow and by reinvesting I can make it to long term but everybody has it's own planning.

• #538 Collapse

Forex trading business main short term trading ko ziyada like karte hain but i think long time trading with minimum risk best hai aur ye hi experience holders traders khete hain. or forex may new member ate hain to wo trade ko short time karna passand karte hain lakin jo old trader hote hain un ko proper knowledge and experience hota hy jis ki wja say wo log time trade karte hain and long time may loss kay chance bi km hote hain.

• #539 Collapse

I am very busy person so i think if we do this then we fold our exchange in momentary second and accomplish the amended benefit from here and i am do this in my first live trading.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #540 Collapse

yes brother aap ne bilkul theek kaha..jinke pas capital kam hai tou behtar hota hai ke wo short time trade choose karen aur us se earn karen phr bad main wo long term trade ki taraf bhi jasakte hain.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X