The experience from demo account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #916 Collapse

Learning Forex like other professions in does not stop at all. You can not stop yourself from education and education only in the moment when the stop trading and turn your back to the market.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #917 Collapse

Greed,if given an inch in our trades , would mar the whole good things we might have made before.I have been trading forex for almost nine years and I making a great feat but my level of experience notwithstanding,if I allow greed for a minute on my trades,the result will be terrible.Let us do away with greed and be satisfied with little instead of losing our account

• #918 Collapse

demo account learn kelay sab se best treqa hay ,, aur demo account banaty wqat yh khayal rakhna hay jo aap real main
        paisy lga skty hon utnay hi pasy depmo account main deposet krain aur mihnat se kam krain
        • #919 Collapse

yes i am happy with my trading. because i get more experience from Forex trading. it is a really enjoying work. we can build some powerful skills through trading. i get more knowledge also from trading.
          • #920 Collapse

But do not be confused between the forex market and trade futures contracts and that you are buying a contract for

• #921 Collapse

it's not that simple, but needs to Forex commitment, work and effort and time. The majority of traders do not know what they want from this market but as soon as they read one of the topics that speak Antdaol currency and needs to be a great experience

• #922 Collapse

iss baat main koi bhi doubt nahin hai kay forex trading main jab hum demo work karty hain to iss say jo experience hoota hai wo real trading experience hai or hum iss experience ko use kar kay real trading main achi earning lay sakty hain or iss field main hum iss tarah he apna career banna sakty hain.
                • #923 Collapse

especially in times of recession because they give clues about the interview moves in emerging markets. For example, when you use a housing index IAS360, some markets that have not been analyzed by other indicators along the lines of S & P / Case-Stiller actually growing, which may in turn indicates the renewed growth may support the market in general may appear something that would have been ignored by housing indicators, which are limited.

• #924 Collapse

ji bhai ap ki baat bilkul theak hai k agar ap seekhna chahty ho tou ap ko demo account par practice karni chahiye is main ap ko bohat ziada seekhny ko milta hai aur ap ki bohat achi practice hojati hai. Demo account ko agar ap real samajh kar practice karain gy tou ap zaroor kamyab hoon gy aur ak achy trader ban kr ak achi earning kar sakain gy.
                    • #925 Collapse

A significant use of the plan and not to follow the special deliberative plan will appear as soon as you experience the first barrier during trading, here you must stop your trading and re-examine more seriously by building Strategic own and adhered to regardless of the type of plan in place or deliberative term, there are those who follow the short-term strategy and there followed by long-term strategy and there are those who prefer to use technical analysis and technical indicators assistant style
                      • #926 Collapse

IAS360 housing index addresses some of the weaknesses inherent in the homes S & P / Case-Stiller price index. technical analysis is believed to be self-sufficient in the sense that it can be used alone without the other in a successful trade in the forex market. In practice, both methods of analysis are used electronic .ketb recommended in the field of technical analysis Forex
                        • #927 Collapse

subse pehly tou mein apko thanks kahunga k apny views share kry dusra ye k mera experience tou ye h k meien isi demo account k zariye apni kafi had tk skills ko imprve kia h aur isi k zarioye meine real account mein kum se kum mistakes ki hein

• #928 Collapse

Forex trading me jb ap demo account use krte ha to use se ap ko kafi knowledge gain hoti ha or apni galtion ko kafi sudar lete hain or kafi kuch seekh lete hain is ley jb real account me kam krte ha to loss me kam or profit me zyada jate hain
                            • #929 Collapse

The deal is not a market cycle, market cycles is a working out of a certain section of the market system, in which the system shows the variation in the amount of activation orders of the same polarity, ie, Winning or losing. When you were in a normal trading periods say the ratio of 80 to 20 in their favor, and in the negative cycle all turned the other way around 20 to 80 against you. These figures are merely exemplary.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #930 Collapse

Demo account can allow a trader to experiment with a wide array of financial products, such as options, futures, forex and other derivatives. In addition to allowing an investor to become familiar with the available tools, it provides a way to test different trading strategies, such as carry trades in forex.nut mna ispa kbi kam nahi kia

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X