The experience from demo account
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #901 Collapse

While learning a lot about market analysis and capital management is a necessary step in order to become a successful trader, you also need to control your feelings to keep the performance of your trades under the strong control of your mind and your intuition. Emotional control in Forex Trading simply reflect the balance between both of greed and ensure the two amounts. Most of the practices and tactics of self-targeting Forex traders seeking mainly to help them adjust their trading strategies more than they care about their feelings spontaneityIAS360 index analyzes the data based on the average selling price while other indicators to analyze the data based on the average selling prices. Way medium selling prices (take East price between the upper and lower prices), which gives a more realistic way than the average sales price image because they do not care about the upper and lower values ??for the prices of homes sold.Fundamental analysis is a market that is only carried out using the
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #902 Collapse

Technical analysis, an analysis of the market situation based on the previous changes of prices.the global economy; Thus, it is not strange that these indicators are monitored by the majority of traders in the financial markets. After the publication of these indicators, we note always moves in the market. The degree and strength of market volatility, are depending on the importance of the index. Therefore, it is very important to know what are the most important indicators and what they represent these indicators.
      • #903 Collapse

i think dear demo is a type of account by which you can gain experience for real trading if you practice on demo account you will gain much skills tha are very profit able and in fact demo is best for beginners that are new comers on forex trading is se hmen pata chalta hai k loss se kese bachan hai
        • #904 Collapse

Interest rates - interest rates may affect positively or negatively on the price of the currency. High interest rates attract foreign investment which supports of the local currency. On the other hand, the stock market investors usually show a reaction to rising interest rates than what they carry through the sale of shares due to the belief that higher borrowing costs will adversely affect the performance of companies. In some cases, the equity investors they may sell their shares heavily which may cause a contraction of the stock market, but the same national economy Define any of these effects will have the upper Ali Hand currency depends on many complex factors, but there is often a consensus consensus among observers of the economic situation on how the action will affect change in interest rates on the economy and the price of the currency.
          • #905 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me hmeshah achy experince k stah hi hmen is business me kam karna chahe kyun k agr hm is business me achy experince k sath kam karty hain tu hm is business me loss se bach sakty hain asani se or acha earn b kar skaty hain
            • #906 Collapse

Internet is full of articles Statistics for new traders and lessons to divide a single point 1 pip on the exchange rate, and hit her in the lot size. This gives you a point value Pip Value traded currency. If the base currency different account for currency in circulation, is simply you can hit this currency at the exchange rate applicable

• #907 Collapse

G han app ne sahi kaha ha hmen is business me demo account se hmeshah acha experince hasil karna chahe kyun k demo account aik asa account ha jis se hm is business ka kafi acha experince hasil ho sakta ha isi liye hmen demo account ka use karna chahe hmeshah
                • #908 Collapse

Demo account ka experience aap ko real account main kam aata hy. Demo account main hum different techniques aur strategies ko test krtey hain aur phir in ko real account main profit lenay aur loss sey bachney key leye use krtey hain. Demo account main kam kar key confidence hasil hota hy aur trading perfect hoti hy.

• #909 Collapse

• #910 Collapse

In addition to the above, in order to trade Forex as a professional news Put your focus on the issuance of the news high impact on the market movement. Do not waste your time in vain analysis of events is important even if it is linked to the Forex market. Vasdarat high impact news is really carry with it the largest contingent

• #911 Collapse

Yes it is essential that any how have to stop our greedy, greed is so harmful in forex trade, if you have the greedy i am sure you never be a successful trader in this business, i also have lost my money many times by this greedy, so give up your greedy and make money from this business.
                        • #912 Collapse

You should not take revenge on the market in order to compensate for the loss does not come until another lossy must be careful when entering the market and choose the suitable time

• #913 Collapse

demo trading mai waki kafi fiydha ho ta ha jis sy hum ko samjh mai ata ha k kam kesa karna ha or sat mai pratice bhi ho ti ha aik new treders k liye ye aik achi training ha or jub ap k samjh mai ajataha to phir ap real trading kar sktye ho
                            • #914 Collapse

hanji bhi jan forex trading ma demo account par hum ko experience par akm krty hy hum ko demo account par hum ko is par traning krny hy hum ko is par dill lga kara kam krna hy
                              https://t.me/pump_upp
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #915 Collapse

g han bro agr ap chahty hain k forex men kamybi ho apko to us k leay expiranace bahot faida de ga apko apka demo apko faida tab de ga jub ap usko apne real acount ki trha use kro ge tbhi ap kamxbi hasil kr pao ge

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X