< What are the best days to trade and on which days should not be traded >
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #421 Collapse

"

according to my point of view on friday you should not trade, after sunday you may startvthe trading as you want, trading ka is par boht affect hota hay

"

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #422 Collapse

"

forex ki market 5 din opan rhti hai monday to friday ham is main trading kar skte hain saturday and sunday ye market band hoti hai r tb ham is main trading nahi kar skte hain ku k 2 din market hi band hoti hai..........

"

• #423 Collapse

"

every day when you got profit from this market,this is better day for you,and every day when you lose their own money from this market,this is bad day for you,and all those traders who suffers loss.

"

• #424 Collapse

"

according to my point of view on friday you should not trade, after sunday you may startvthe trading as you want, trading ka is par boht affect hota hay

"

• #425 Collapse

"

forex ki market 5 din opan rhti hai monday to friday ham is main trading kar skte hain saturday and sunday ye market band hoti hai r tb ham is main trading nahi kar skte hain ku k 2 din market hi band hoti hai..........

"

• #426 Collapse

do not trade at all, but simply do clock. Yes, and then show the results. Sense from a demo for the novice no. Suitable demo only to study the terminal device.

• #427 Collapse

Dear friend ap ne theek kaha k trading k lay best WO days hein jin mein market movement change hoty hein aur kuch luck pe bhi depend kerta hai.
                • #428 Collapse

Everyone the following is exposed around the temptations of the market, but already advice we must stick to a control greed and only during this trading profits that might be obtained with no a major risk as a way not came across with losses can't be compensated
                  • #429 Collapse

"

every day when you got profit from this market,this is better day for you,and every day when you lose their own money from this market,this is bad day for you,and all those traders who suffers loss.

"

• #430 Collapse

"

"

• #431 Collapse

Market to haftey key 5 din open hoti hai but yeh 5 key 5 din trading karney waley nahi hotey hain. Market mien kehtey hain key Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday ko trading karna behtar rehta hai sath mien ap ko news timing per bhi Concentration deni hogi.
                        • #432 Collapse

assalam o alikum bhai ap ne acha sawal pocha what are the best days to trade and on which days should not be traded hello traders there are many people who are in forex that everyone should avoid doing tradinig on monifa hi ota ha forex
                          • #433 Collapse

brother days sabhi achy hain orr sabhi mn trading hoti hai lkin thora sa difference hota hai jesy kuch days mn market ki movement kuch slow hoti hai orr kuch mn thori fast monday orr friday ko market kuch slow hoti hai koi achi direction ni hoti orr baqi 3 din tuesday wednesday orr thursday ko market direction hmn hoti hai orr tabhi achi trading ki jati hai
                            • #434 Collapse

, to complete the task, I have to earn $ 50 a day, ie, take when trading 1 lot of 50 points on the day, really, it is for brokers Forex myself in this category do not carry, I find it easier in the day to take a total of 10 points of profit, therefore, I have to trade 5 lots, while having left oredelennoe number points drawdown (for them considering their risks and their opportunities

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #435 Collapse

waisay to hr din hi kr skty hain aap trade jb jjb market khuli hoti hai lekin mere khayl se mod-wed market ki movemetn achi hoti haimarket active hoti hai, mai isi lie koshish krti hun k in mai kaam sai se kr skun takay bnday ko pta chl sky us ne kitna kia hai

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X