Mistakes to avoid for beginners
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Mistakes to avoid for beginners
    Statistics show that most new traders fail to wipe their first failure that often discourage them from continuing. On time, the proportion of failure decreases, but for many it is too late. They gave up after consecutive losses, based on the observation that the forex, this is definitely not for them. Yet all have been different if you had read some tips from our editorial staff to understand how new traders lose money.

1.The lack of experience
    2. Unrealistic expectations of gains
    3. The absence of a real trading plan
    4. Lack of discipline
    5. The inability to manage orders
    6. An excessive leverage
    7. Opening too many positions
    8. Hold losing positions too long
    9. Ignore the impact of spreads on trading
    10. Think about winning and forget to put in place a strategy of money management

I will explain every Mistakes in next topic
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

forex aik acha business han is broker men hamen jo bhe posing krni hoti han usy ham bhut fasrt krty han or ham apna kam apni limit ky mutabiq krty han taky hamen is men vho har kam ana cha he ya jisy hamen dar na ho bs
    • #3 Collapse

Mare khayal se forex main sab se bari ghalti yahi hay ke hum forex ko baghair seekhai he shuru karain aur haum ko loss ho jai aur phir ye ho gha ke hum is kaam ko forex ke platform ko chor kar baag jain gai
      • #4 Collapse

The greatest leverage 1:1000 is corking in all cases but it's bad in one pull and it's in when few one can moderate in hi somaesthesia or when he got recede in his story then he may unsealed i to the conclusion muzzle so you cognize yourself if you was corking in money direction i see that 1:1000 is the champion if not then 1:400 is untold more outdo.
        • #5 Collapse

Most newbie trader have lack of experience trader should trade on demo account to gain experience, When trader trade they should discipline and patient. Trader should use good money management system when they start trading............
          • #6 Collapse

Ham ko forex start kerney say pahley learning us k bad demo main traning or phir real account main inter hona chahiye ta k loss say buch sakain
            • #7 Collapse

aap ne new traders ko boht acha guide kia hai yehi to is forum ki khoobi hai k hamain har rah pr achi achi batain milti hain jis se hamari trading abilities barhti rehti hain
              • #8 Collapse

g ha janab main ap ke is baat se agree karta hoin and ap ny bohat he useful thread hum se share ke hai ta k hum is par amal kar k apni trade ko better bana saky and us main enjoy kar saky profit ko.
                • #9 Collapse

I think if we learn some tool about trade management than we can easily handle more positions because when we open more than one position and use more pairs for trading than most of new traders remain fail to manage the trading. I think we should go step by step. through which we can get the best and the desired results that are on our own risks.
                  • #10 Collapse

he dear thanks to give this all advice to all beginner my dear it will be help full to us we must need to avoid using greed then we can get success in the forex trading business forex is a really good source of income to us and it is a over all world business.
                    • #11 Collapse

main mistakes jo begginer aur news trader ko is sa avoid karna chye . greed , over trade , no money management , never folloow trend , emotions aur analysis ko follow nehi karty is liya failure hoty
                      • #12 Collapse

forex k kaam me ghaltiyan to har kisi se hoti hen lekin us se hum ko sabaq hasil kerna hoga nai to hum kabhi bhi kamyab trader nai ban pain ge or sirf loss hota rahy ga
                        • #13 Collapse

my dear, friend, you post a new thread that how new comers loss their money, and the other thing is in my sense is emotional trading, new comers think that they know each and every thing about this business, and they trade emotionally, i think they should control their emotions first, to earn money from this forex trading business.
                          • #14 Collapse

I think mistakes like avoiding money management when trading and avoiding greed is very helpful for the forex traders and they should always try not to make this type of mistakes . . At the end they will be profitable for this . .
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

je ha kafe sare mistake ha jin se pa kafe acha earn kar sakte ha lakene is ke iye pa ko in mistake se avoid karn ho ga tradign se acha earn krne ke lye

اب آن لائن

Working...
                              X