Importance of Broker selection
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

thank you for giving the information about the broker selection and i am really agree with this importance and i hope it is beneficial for us to choose the broker and i want to say that insta broker is the best for all and i think it provide all the facilities of trading that are mentioned in above statement so it is real important.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

broker ke regulation honi zarori ha

• #63 Collapse

broker ke regulation honi zarori ha lakin achi regulation i know FSA england ke ha

• #64 Collapse

To accomplish trade comfortably choosing the right broker is very important. Because the service provided by a broker which upon depends the freedom of accessibility of the traders. Therefore traders should be careful about the service the broker provided with before dealing with the broker.

• #65 Collapse

Yeah it is really important to choose a broker because our all system of trading depend on broker's term and condition. Our most of profit depend on term and condition which is given by a broker. Some broker have healthy term and condition which can easy our trading.

• #66 Collapse

usa,uk, ka broker achay hotay hain lakin asia ma best broker INSTA FOREX COMPANY ha

• #67 Collapse

you check the brokers reputation by reading their old client testimony. you cant just join and trade in any kind of brokers. because there are many illegal brokers that always try to scam their client

• #68 Collapse

yaeah realy i agree humay pahlay brokker k baray may basic information lay lani chahiya tak ya na hu kam karnay k bad pata chalay k payment option nahi agar ha to ap k pass wo avlaible nahi is say acha ha upper di gai bato pay dehan day k kam sher karay
                  • #69 Collapse

for me i think most of the brokers are so good to trade with and to make you earn much money in it and that cause it can lead any one of us to make a lot of good features like a good platform or a small spread

• #70 Collapse

mostly people don't depend on Forex market because i know that Forex is most dangerous and risky business in the world.some time you turn into great loss here
                      • #71 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon and nice point bro
                        • #72 Collapse

yes app nay sahi kaha hay yani jo bi broker ho jis ko app nay use karna hain wo satisfection ka laiq ho
                          • #73 Collapse

very nice post i like it but i am new at here so i cant reply of your but i know that this forum is best i like
                            • #74 Collapse

important of broker selection is very best choice and my chice is the best broker insta forex ya sab say best broker hai asia ka or insta forex appne ke howe comitment hamesha pori karta hai insta forex ne muj ko hamesha time per withdrow diya hai.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

strong bussiness hai bohat say log es say bohat acha daily mein profit earning kartey hain i thinks es bussiness say 90% log profit earn kartey hain aur 10% woh log hotey hain jo es mein without learn aur without traning ajtey hai aur kai log es mein apni laluch say account ka loss karwa letay hain chahey woh es mein expert ho chahey without trend laluch say har kisi ko loss hi ho ga..

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X