Importance of Broker selection
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

yes that is right my friend a broker selection is important for all the trader to support their trade on forex markets because there are many brokers out there and for that we must choose the right brokers that already have a good credibility and a good track on this forex business that can give us safety like InstaForex.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

Broker selection is very much important.Because if we select wrong broker then we will loss a lot of money.Without proper idea about money broker we should not try to select any broker.Every one should be careful about broker selection.

• #18 Collapse

Traders should always take care while selecting the broker because selection of the broker is an important case for traders. Traders should always focus on the broker performance which can also be discussed with other traders to become successful.

• #19 Collapse

The most important thing for me in choosing a broker is about the process of withdrawal. That is the main criteria. I have to make sure that the process of withdrawal is good and fast. And other criteria are: having good credibility, fast response customer service. That's my criteria.

• #20 Collapse

it should need to have good things when we join in a broker, it is because not only knowledge we need to have to help us working out in forex, no any skills, not only attitude we need to have but of course broker also give higher value in our success in forex trading so it is very important to be careful when choosing a broker.

• #21 Collapse

yes my dear friends i think this is so much important for us for selecting a good broker.becasue we need to deposit our money into broker.so choosing a best broker is must needed for us.there are lot's of bad broker.Ever make a reliable search on the internet regarding the selection of Forex broker. Ever select the broker that offer best, reliable and suitable services

• #22 Collapse

broker is very important to withdraw money and you will need to choose that kind of broker on which you can believe and you can have the money in it.so in this case selection of broker is very important.

• #23 Collapse

to doing forex trading you need to deposit your real money so it is more important for your to select a good broker for your deposit, in online there are many fake broker that can be kill your money. so be care full for your trading select broker.

• #24 Collapse

yes you are very right about that if you want to make it in this business you have to make sure that you choose the right broker and you have to make sure that the broker that you choose is a registered broker

• #25 Collapse

The broker that help us to invest and trade on the forex market. It is the way to trade and make money. so we have to choose the best broker that can give us the best service. Like me, I am a long term investor and like instaforex a lot

• #26 Collapse

we have to really feel the features of each broker to really understand what is the benefit of each broker, many factors we should consider from the very basic like leverage and other trading rules to the speed of each server, pick the closest one to your country

• #27 Collapse

Bahee har broker ke apni apni facilities hoti hy, aap ko ye zaroor dekh lena chaheye ke wo kissi sahee authorize federal idary sy registered hy ke nahy aor ye ke broker aap ko minimal lot size farham krta ho, ye be dekhyn ke order instant place aor execute hota ho.
                          • #28 Collapse

hanji bhai jan hm logo ko broker select krty wqt bht khyl rkhna chahye hm logo ko wohi broker choose krna chahye jo k hmari needs ko fulfill krta ho aur hmari time pe help b kren
                            • #29 Collapse

At the early stage when i am new on Forex market,really not judgement which types of requirement that indicate a good types broker,now got a exact idea,have no confusion,broker review own capital safety have any high lever certificate like FSA regulated then easy to defined and choose safely.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

well you said theright thing.But its hard to get all these things in a single broker.If we join those broker only then I think the future of newly open broker is so bad.I believe if the broker have good support and have good payment system is best for any one.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X