successful trader kon hota ha jo zyada earn kra ya jis k pass zyada knowledge ho ??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1741 Collapse

i think is me kuch doubt nahi because is k pas zyada knowledge hoga wo utna zyada earn kary ga and is k bghair to earning kafi mushkil hai and knowledge wala banda he har field me successfull hota hai..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1742 Collapse

Successful trader wo e hota hai jo pehly achy tariky sy learn karta hai aur bad main earn karta hai. Aur knowledge b learning k doran milta hai aur experience banta hai. Earn karny k liye zarori hai k learning ki jaye aur learning ham kisi seniors sy aur demo account par practice kar k learn kar sakty hain aur acha earn kar sakty hain.
      • #1743 Collapse

Dear frnd successful trader wo he hota hai jes k pas knowledge ho kyun k jes k pas knowledge ho ge wo apni knowledge ke wja sy zeyada sy zeyada pesy earn kr saky ga
        • #1744 Collapse

successfull traders wo hotay hai kay jo zayadah learn karkay earn kjartay haiu zayadah earn karwantya wala kamuyab naiu hota hai balkay jo zayadajh ean karta hai wo achi tarahs ay janta hai kay pehlai achi learning bi boaht hi zarori hai
          • #1745 Collapse

bhai forex trading main loss aur profit dono kay chaances hotay hain iss liya try kaarain kay traading ko mukamaal learning kar kay start karain aur loss honay pe uss ki reason ko daikain aur apni galtiyun ki isla karnay ki try karain aur apni planning ko change karain aur try karain
            • #1746 Collapse

i think k forex market hi sub se best market han jiss me hum easily trading kar lety han aur eaarning bhi kar lety han ye aik best online busienss han jiss me humy itna work bhi nahi karna parta han aur hum is busienss se earning bhi boht achi kar lety han.
              • #1747 Collapse

successfull trader wohi hota hai jo ziyada kamai kary kiyon kay agar aap ka luck saath hai to aap aram say kama sakty hein par knowledge ki bhi ehmiyat hai is kaam mein agar aap kay pas knowledge ho gi to aap kamai kar sakty hein successfull hony kay liye aap kay pas achi knowledge honi chahiye
                • #1748 Collapse

practicr is very important for have accurate trading system and for have a lor experience,because when we have a lot experience we will know our shortcoming and if we can shortcoming from.our self and our trading system so we can get success with more easy.

• #1749 Collapse

There are several keys that could lead you to improve your possibilities to succeed in this business, but in my opinion the master keys of successful traders are patience, persistence and discipline. If you can add to these keys a strong willpower, motivation and commitment, of course you will be destined to succeed sooner rather than later.

• #1750 Collapse

in forex trading business hard work is the key of success. those traders who work hard in this business get more success then other traders in this business. but we also need good knowledge and trading experience with skills to get here real and long term success.

• #1751 Collapse

the key to success in forex business? successful or not in the forex business depends on yourself, if you are sure to succeed and willing to do everything that needs to be done to be successful, like a lot of learning and practice, eventually you will be able to achieve it. You can if you think you can.

• #1752 Collapse

I think key success in forex is never give up and always learning and struggle, built up good mindset if forex is not quick way to get rich at short time, slow steady to winning the race is better than quickly but suicide, maybe some beginner trader they still seeking holy grail system or instant success software, but this is not good because they can't learn how the market work.

• #1753 Collapse

there are a lot of things that needs to be done. first and foremost , you must have a good knowledge of forex trading in order to be profitable in forex. secondly, you must know how to control your emotion. take away fear and do away with greed then apply good money management is the key to success.

• #1754 Collapse

for the key to success in Forex in my opinion it is in ourselves. The first must determine a strategy that suits you. diligently practicing on a demo account until you do. we should be able to control our emotions in any trading. as we must not be greedy and have to wait patiently for the moment not reckless. that is the key.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1755 Collapse

Knowledge is simply the key to success in forex trading.But the major problem a trader often faces is is acquiring the relevant knowledge. This sometimes takes a very long time due to the dynamic nature of the forex market, and some traders lack the required patience.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X