successful trader kon hota ha jo zyada earn kra ya jis k pass zyada knowledge ho ??
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1756 Collapse

Dono hy succes ful hy ji earn kraha hy wo bhi aur jo info rakhat hy wo bhi. Jo achi info rakhta hy wo apni info se achi earning karskta hy and jo abhi earn kraha hy use ke pas info and experience bhi bohat hoga both are best and good earning person.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1757 Collapse

some time forex men first time hi buhat zyada profit mil jata hai or phir loss hi hota hai is ka matlb ye nahi hai k wo zyada kamyab trader hai but jis k pass zyada knpowledge ota hai wo kamyab trader hota hai or wo kisi bhi time men profit kama sekty hain.
      • #1758 Collapse

Bhai knowledge kia hai jiss ny earn kia hai wahi best trader hai aj kal . Forex sb sy acha busines shia aur mujhy boht pasand hai yeh . Is smain kam krna bhioht asan hai ..//..
        Get Daily Forex Signals and also the Daily crypto Signals
        For free. And if you need any help about the forex and crypto market live chat is available for you.
        • #1759 Collapse

zyada knowledge ho to zyada earnings hone lag sakti hain ham ko or forex ke business me successful wahi ho pata hai jis ne is business ki sahi se knowledge hasil ki hui ho agar knowledge sahi se hasil nahi kari hui ho gi aap ne to profit bhi sahi se nahi ho sake ga is me .
          • #1760 Collapse

The key to being successful in this market is having the right knowledge,with the right knowledge we can earn well as traders,so we need good trading skills if we want to be successful,discipline is also very important ingredients of success,we need good trading skills,discipline,patience and sound self control,to follow our trading method

• #1761 Collapse

there are many secret of forex success but i think good working knowledge is the main secret of forex success. we need a good trading skills also to make good result in forex trading. we should be gain more and more knowledge to understand the forex market and this knowledge can give us success.

• #1762 Collapse

There are some important factors to reach success, we should focus on more high probability trades and have high concentration. we should maintain patience and control emotions. we should have knowledge to crack Forex.and there'sno best way to learn the forex except the practice

• #1763 Collapse

i do not think there is any success route that a trader in this business is not aware of. we are all aware of them only that we have not started acting to make it a reality. it is only when a trader starts acting that he starts making things work for him if not, he will never get to make anything from the market no matter what

• #1764 Collapse

I really agree with you mate. The key to achieve success in forex trading business with high patience and long term learning. It is important for forex trader to have high level of patience because if forex trader has low patience they will rush to open new order without making detail analysis, that condition may increase loss risk and trader can not success.

• #1765 Collapse

I think there is only one key of success in Forex, and that Full concentration, with patience and good knowledge with hard work is only key of success. If you are doing your trading with this key i am sure you will get success otherwise you will not able to get success because Forex does not contain any shortcut which always help you.

• #1766 Collapse

successful treder wohi hy jin ke pas zyda kenolowwge hi or jin ke pas zyda ernif gasil karne ka fan ho mere kyal se yo wohi us biznews min sab se acha or aik successful treder hy hi hy
                        • #1767 Collapse

the key to success in the forex business is patient. do not give up. if we are serious in this business, then we will more easily improve skills every day. it easy for us to add the experience is an important factor in the progress of business. so, every failure is to get up and start the business better.

• #1768 Collapse

experience is the main factor that will really help us in succeeding our trade, without proper skill and knowledge and also experience is the key factor in forex trading business because without good and proper knowledge we will find many difficulties in adapting forex market and it's condition

• #1769 Collapse

for forex success we need good experience and practice first, for success we must should make good strategies and apply them on demo account for checking because this is important for confermation, i also lose money because in start i was greedy and just try to earn without learn

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1770 Collapse

Forex is the largest earning source from internet world. Any body can make money from any where of the world. But it is the not easy for all trader. knowledge is very important for this business. I think money management is the key to success in forex market.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X