Is practice make perfect?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #361 Collapse

forex trading aik business hay issm main loss bhe hay or profit bhe isske practice makes better result of trading balkay kisse bhe kam kee practice best hay..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #362 Collapse

of course forex aik aisi market hai jis main aap ki jitni ziada practice ho gi aap ko is main utna hi ziada profit earn ho ga or aap is market main survive kar skao gay or earning kar lo gay
      • #363 Collapse

There is a proverb practice make a man perfect. Without pracice nobody shine in life so we should need more and more practiec, we should maintain the rule of forex. If anybody practice more and more then he will shine in life.

• #364 Collapse

Forex is the international market. In this market we trade here and we can trade here safely and soundly. So to safe and sound business we should need basic learning . Without demo practice we are not capable enough to trade here.

• #365 Collapse

Forex is the international market. . So to safe and sound business we should need basic learning . Without demo practice we are not capable enough to trade here. So i will say that we all will first need learning of this trade,practice means those are essential for all to trade in the forex market. Without practice nobody shine in life so we should need more and more practice,

• #366 Collapse

In this market we trade here and we can trade here safely and soundly. So to safe and sound business we should need basic learning . Without demo practice we are not capable enough to trade here. So i will say that we all will first need learning of this trade,practice means those are essential for all to trade in the forex market.

• #367 Collapse

So i will say that we all will first need learning of this trade,practice means those are essential for all to trade in the forex market. Without practice nobody shine in life so we should need more and more practice, A new learner must need more a nd more knowledge and the knowledge come from practice,Demo practice is the best for all trading. So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice.

• #368 Collapse

Forex is the international market. In this market we trade here and we can trade here safely and soundly. So to safe and sound business we should need basic learning . Without demo practice we are not capable enough to trade here. it will help to learn many thing about forex trading. So we all are need more and more practice.Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market

• #369 Collapse

so we should need more and more practice, A new learner must need more a nd more knowledge and the knowledge come from practice,Demo practice is the best for all trading. So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice. And it will help to learn many thing about forex trading. So we all are need more and more practice.

• #370 Collapse

yes i am agree with you. Forex is the international market. In this market we trade here and we can trade here safely and soundly. So to safe and sound business we should need basic learning . Without demo practice we are not capable enough to trade here. t

• #371 Collapse

. In this market we trade here and we can trade here safely and soundly. So to safe and sound business we should need basic learning . Without demo practice we are not capable enough to trade here. So i will say that we all will first need learning of this trade,practice means those are essential for all to trade in the forex market. Without practice nobody shine in life so we should need more and more practice,

• #372 Collapse

more and more demo practice can help you. . And it will help to learn many thing about forex trading. So we all are need more and more practice.Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market

• #373 Collapse

. So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice. And it will help to learn many thing about forex trading. So we all are need more and more practice.Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex marketSo i will say that we all will first need learning of this trade,practice means those are essential for all to trade in the forex market.

• #374 Collapse

Forex is the international market. In this market we trade here and we can trade here safely and soundly. So to safe and sound business we should need practicing more and more. .

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #375 Collapse

yes my dear this is correct. . In this market we trade here and we can trade here safely and soundly. So to safe and sound business we should need basic learning . Without demo practice we are not capable enough to trade here. So i will say that we all will first need learning of this trade,practice means those are essential for all to trade in the forex market. Without practice nobody shine in life

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X