Is practice make perfect?
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #346 Collapse

Demo practice is the best for all trading. So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice. And it will help to learn many thing about forex trading. So we all are need more and more practice.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #347 Collapse

Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market. They become good trader in the forex market. So we all are need practice more and more that help a lot in the life. If anybody practice more and more then he will shine in life.

• #348 Collapse

i want to just say , " Great Post yar" hamen bonus se jo trading kertay hen ,hum os kay lye bohot zyada tention lete hen , means kay os kay loss ho janay ki, jab kay apne sahi kaha hai kay wo to virtual money hoti hai, or ap eirf practice kro zyada se zyada to ap apne aap, is ma achi trading kernay lago ge, or loss kay chance bhi kam hongay bro
        • #349 Collapse

There is a proverb practice make a man perfect. Without pracice nobody shine in life so we should need more and more practiec, A new learner must need more amore knowledge and the knowledge come from practice,Demo practice is the best for all trading. So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice.

• #350 Collapse

G jnaab practic se hi ham forex me kamyaab ho sakte hain wwarna nahi ho skta kamyab bagair training keh isliye keep traning
            • #351 Collapse

Without pracice nobody shine in life so we should need more and more practiec, A new learner must need more amore knowledge and the knowledge come from practice,Demo practice is the best for all trading. So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice. And it will help to learn many thing about forex trading.

• #352 Collapse

, A new learner must need more amore knowledge and the knowledge come from practice,Demo practice is the best for all trading. So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice. And it will help to learn many thing about forex trading. So we all are need more and more practice.Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market.

• #353 Collapse

yes, Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market. They become good trader in the forex market. So we all are need practice more and more that help a lot in the life. If anybody practice more and more then he will shine in life.

• #354 Collapse

There is a proverb practice make a man perfect..Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market. They become good trader in the forex market. So we all are need practice more and more that help a lot in the life. If anybody practice more and more then he will shine in life.

• #355 Collapse

definately bhai is baat ma kisi shak ka swal hi paida nahi hota ha q kay practice hi ak asi chzz ha jo ap ko har trah kay mushkil halat ma survive karnay ka kabil bnatay ha
                      • #356 Collapse

Without pracice nobody shine in life so we should need more and more practice, A new learner must need more a nd more knowledge and the knowledge come from practice,Demo practice is the best for all trading. So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice. And it will help to learn many thing about forex trading. So we all are need more and more practice.Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market.

• #357 Collapse

So all the new learner should need more and more demo practice. And it will help to learn many thing about forex trading. So we all are need more and more practice.Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market. They become good trader in the forex market. So we all are need practice more and more that help a lot in the life.

• #358 Collapse

han bhai hum demo perp racrise kertay hen and earn kertay and ahista ahista humen practise succes hounay tak poucha deti hai
                            • #359 Collapse

The mentioned sentence is correct my dear. Many people join day by day and they are involved practice in the forex market. They become good trader in the forex market. So we all are need practice more and more that help a lot in the life. If anybody practice more and more then he will shine in life.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #360 Collapse

G han is business me hm achi practice k sath hi is business me aik acha or perfect trader bn sakty hain kyun k bgair practice k hm kabhi bhi is business me acha or best trader nahi bn sakty hain isi liye practice is bsuiness me achi trading k liye bht zarori haa

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X