Trade with or without a stop loss!
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1231 Collapse

Market movement kasi hai our is ki trade lot size kiya hai our balance kitna hai is liye kabi kabi stop loss set karna acha hota hai lakin kabi kabi is se be loss ho jata hai,hum ko stop loss use kerna chahey agr hum loss say bechina chzhity hen to yeh best tareqa he.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1232 Collapse

Base on me as a tarder i will say that it is very good for you to try and always set stop loss so that you will be able to protect your account from one level to the other
      • #1233 Collapse

numerous traders believe that this stop-loss limits it is income, and so they do not UTILIZE it. some other traders never trade devoid of the stop loss. Do you make use of any kind of experieces exactly about it!
        • #1234 Collapse

dear friend mery khyal mai hamy with stop loss trading shoro karni chahie hamy chahiye kai ham forex trading per practice kary aor trading mai emotion ko control rakhy taky success ho jia
          • #1235 Collapse

jab ham forex men trading kerty hain to stop loss se hamaiin market against jany se buhat hi kam loss hota hai but jab is ko use nahi kerty to hamain margin cal se guzerna hota hai jo buhat bura hai.
            • #1236 Collapse

Loss is inevitable in the forex trading business and thus one should try to minimize the losses and make plans and ways to maximize his gains. Only then they can continue in the forex trading field.

• #1237 Collapse

This is not ridiculous to trade although it is not cease
                damage. Move dealers World Wellbeing Group
                employ really small functions to big money can
                trade although it is not a stop damage.
                • #1238 Collapse

fron the trade experience i have had in the forex, i have not been confortable trading with stop loss. the account margin i use is so small to if i set stop loss the margin will even finish before reaching the stop level.

• #1239 Collapse

forex trading kay business main trading karty huay stop loss use karna to ym samjhty hn ky asy hi zaroori hy jasy kisi insan ky liay oxygen kun ky stop loss use na ho to bhai bas account seedha wash hi samjho.
                    • #1240 Collapse

jia h bhi ji ap jis aki stah chao tradingkr skty oh is liy paki mari zhai laoikinn yae kabhi kabhi is itmla krn achhaye qka agr hum ko is kai zayad ismtimla krja n to kam kharab ho ga
                      • #1241 Collapse

Jub maine forex trading ka kam shuro kiya tha to mai bhi stop loss nahi lagata tha magar is ka muje bohat zyada nuqsan hota tha kyuke agar hum take profit lagate hai to us ke sath sath humhe stop loss bhi lagana chaiye take agar humhe loss ho to kam se kam ho agar hum stop loss nahi lagaye ge to hamara account finish ho sakta hai.

• #1242 Collapse

well i think stop loss is very important tool of trading forex . It helps you to reduce loss. Its much better to lost some low amount instead of lossing whole or big amount. I recently who balance of 100$ just because of not setting stop loss and after that i lost many chances of earning a big profit . So please use stop loss.
                          • #1243 Collapse

o janab g ma tu ye samjti ho k stop loss forex trading business ma humara liya eak achi otion hai or humye chaheya k es option ko use kar k fiada utna chaheya ma tu use karna pasand karo gai
                            • #1244 Collapse

trading without stop loss with stop loss all depend on the trader, there are traders who to not trade with stop loss but has a mental stop loss whereby they close their trade on their own when price has gottent to a certain price but for me i prefer trading with stop loss but not all the time

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1245 Collapse

It is a dream that will, I have to be profitable and successful trader significantly from trade business Orex. I'm going to do for x nit traidng because only the big money, but I earnung should trade in Forex, so I have to be a successful trader,

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X