Zigzag Indicator ki maloomat
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

I was introduced to fxcm by my friend . At first I was attracted to their advanced and beautiful platform. Then, I realized there was one way trade only. Deposit deposit deposit and no withdrawal. Always no connections and requotes. Stay away bro ! Now I am with two other brokers so far i am

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

I would like to let you know about the 5 new currency pairs that is on offer at XGLOBAL Markets, released just this week.
      CADSGD, CHFSGD, GBPSGD, HKDJPY and SGDJPY can now officially be traded through MT4 and with the same competitive conditions available with existing symbols.

• #108 Collapse

Vector Securities is second to none. They offer $10 bonus and withdrawal conditions are the best I have ever seen. It seems to me that this broker has come to make a good statement in the forex market. Their overall services are just superb.

• #109 Collapse

• #110 Collapse

zigzag can be good indicator IN ADDITION TO my partner and i can get the help coming from the actual AS WELL AS my spouse and i can use The idea with trading AS WELL AS when i think obtaining too much indicator will probably confuse people in trading firm ALONG WITH when i need for you to keep single a series of good AS WELL AS worth indicator ad trust them IN ADDITION TO This has not that you can not trade without indicators You\'ll trade without indicators
            • #111 Collapse

aslam u alaikum yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon..
              • #112 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to guve clear anser until i seek this completely.
                • #113 Collapse

ector Securities is second to none. They offer $10 bonus and withdrawal conditions are the best I have ever seen. It seems to me that this broker has come to make a good statement in the forex market. Their overall services are just superb.df
                  • #114 Collapse

zigzag is usually good indicator AND ALSO my partner and i will acquire a good assistance from the particular IN ADDITION TO we may use This throughout trading AND we think having too much indicator will probably confuse people with trading business AS WELL AS i need to keep single some good AND worth indicator ad trust them AND This has not so that you can not trade with out indicators You\'ll trade with out indicators
                    • #115 Collapse

zigzag can be good indicator AS WELL AS we will certainly get a help via the particular AS WELL AS i will use That throughout trading AS WELL AS we think possessing too much indicator may confuse you inside trading institution ALONG WITH my partner and i need to be able to keep singular some good AND worth indicator ad trust them AND ALSO It\'s not that you should not trade with no indicators You can trade without indicators
                      • #116 Collapse

Yes sure, even previous this on the web forex trading opportunity my spouse and i additionally had no any idea within this working. when i will Demand high influence connected with on-line trade for the life regarding many a person related to just about any profession or simply just students. It company is providing the break in order to everyone.
                        • #117 Collapse

g bhai jan very nice ya indicator bht acha ap ne bht acha indicator ka batya hai thanks brother zigzagi bht acha indicator hai as se hum market ko kafi samjh ksakte hai or ya ak bht ache hai hum ko market ke be samjh aha jate hai thanks brother.

• #118 Collapse

wao ye information to buhat achi hai k dastor zigzag ak asa indicator jo ap ko treadind mein maded deta hai or ye ap ki mata treader mein already available hai.
                            • #119 Collapse

Sir g mj is indicater ka nhi pata tha or ap ne batya us k lya thanks for you kindness ma ab check kart hun knowledge ma azafia howa is indicater ki direction k bata ma koi information ho to plz wo b batya ga k is ki working achi hoti hy direction theek data hy
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

igzag is good indicator and we can take a good help from this and we can use it in trading and i think having too much indicator can confuse us in trading business and we need to keep only some good and worth indicator ad trust them and it's not that you can not trade without indicators you can trade without indicators

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X