What is the use of bolinger band indicator?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

mere khyal main kisi bhi indicator ko set karna muksil nahi hota hai balke muskil ye hoti hai kisi bhi indicator main ke wo kis tarha se market ke trend ko show karti hai aur ap ne is main kya dekh apna order place karna hota hai tu zarori hota hai ke phele indicators ko samjjhe kisi Senior se jo ye indicator use karna janta ho
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

Brother bollinger band to set karna koi mushkil kaam nahi hay, asal kaam to yeh hay k kis tarha say bollinger bands ki madad say ap market ko analyze karo gay, is may upper channel aur lower channel ka main kaam hota ha.
      • #63 Collapse

Bollinger Band actually volatility band hota hai aur yeh moving average kee upper yaa nechee lagaya jata hai aur volatility asal mein standard deviation kee changes see increase yaa decrease hoti hai aur to URbolinger band inidcators aik bohat he power ful or bohat he true indicators hey
        • #64 Collapse

Bollinger bands strategy for early indicators best. Bollinger Bands to confirm the direction of the market with the other indicators should be used. The market touched the upper line and then sell it in the market at creating a signal to buy it online touch generated signal. But it must be verified by other indicators. Just do not use Bollinger bands.
          • #65 Collapse

Hello .. I am using this website, .. I learned a lot .. Doing performance in the foreign exchange market to subscribe to this website and related practices, and I hope that in his opinion the issue with the newcomer was guy z thanks for useful suggestions in the future level .
            • #66 Collapse

Thanks guyz with this thread ALONG WITH your own comments..i was new to the actual forum IN ADDITION TO forex trading..im doin practice in demo account..i learned therefore many items AS WELL AS my spouse and i hope thus i can get convenient particulars with future via the particular forum.
              • #67 Collapse

i have zero idea The idea The best way to set your own Bollinger band indicator AND ALSO What exactly is This has EMPLOY AND The best way to acquire benefit from the actual indicator ALONG WITH how It makes it possible to with trading AS WELL AS what are generally ones merits AND ALSO demerits regarding It like no matter whether we USE That next what may happen AND whether or not when i do not MAKE USE OF your subsequently what may happen your uncomplicated The item if my spouse and i do not UTILIZE after that loss ALONG WITH whether we WORK WITH then will certainly earn
                • #68 Collapse

i have no idea that how you can set the Bollinger band indicator and what is it's use and how you can get benefit from this indicator and how it can help you in trading and what are the merits and demerits of it like if we use it then what will happen and if we do not use this then what will happen the simple that if we do not use then loss and if we use then can earn
                  • #69 Collapse

bolinger band acha indicator ha jis ma up or down hoti han agar market 70% per chal jaya to sale karta han es ka badd market necha ati ha 30% per lower set karta han or yahan buy karta han.
                    • #70 Collapse

Bollinger Band actually volatility band hota hai aur yeh moving average kee upper yaa nechee lagaya jata hai aur volatility asal mein standard deviation kee changes see increase yaa decrease hoti hai
                      • #71 Collapse

Friends kyon kaymain abhi trading field ka new member ho is leya main trading ka koe zayada knowledge b nhe rakhta is leya main trading kaybaraymain or is topic kaybaray main ap ko koe zayada information he day sakta .
                        • #72 Collapse

yes bollinger band ak volatility band hota hai ye moving average keee oper ya niche lagaye jate hain......darasal volatility stander deviation kee badalne se increase ya decrease hote hain.

• #73 Collapse

bollinger band ko set karna be had asan kam hai ye koi mushkil kam nai hai bollinger band mein upper chanel or lower chanal ke darmean kam hota hai.

• #74 Collapse

Thanks guyz for this thread and your comments..i am new to this forum and forex trading..im doin practice on demo account..i learned so many things and i hope so i will get useful information in future from this forum.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

bolinger band is very usefull indicator.. if one can practice on it .. regularly than he can easily know when to enter and exit.. mainly .. its.. have three lines.. 1st and 3nd line is based on resistance and support. .. and 2nd line is based on moving average.when market price is between this three line.. its means dont enter the market.. market have flat trend.. when market price open above the upper line its means buy... and open below the lower line its means sell.........

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X