instaforex MT4 android phone pay nahe work kar raha..
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

ge nahi ya andriod mobile per meta trader 4 kam kerta ha ma long time is ko trading ma istamale hote hoe dosto ko dekhta rha ho ya apps
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

no my dear aisa nai ho sakta ya to appka mobile android nai ho ga ya app se meta 4 download sahi nai ho raha hai my dear app apna hand set change kar ley ya app es par dubara khosish karey ho jaey ga
      • #48 Collapse

Friends jis tarha ham apnay computer say is forum par posting kartay hain or is ka hamain posting bonus milta ha is tarha ham is forum main mobile say b posting kar saktay hain or us ka b bonus hamain pay hota ha . agar bonus main dar ho jaya to dosto hamain wait karna chheya .
        • #49 Collapse

dear sometimes This can be such as that you should do not have good www speed AND ALSO this may be the cause of the particular AND ALSO or You may earn money AND ALSO i think The idea will probably different problem AND my partner and i think when i are usually here to help make This suitable ALONG WITH my partner and i think my spouse and i will Get The item again after that my spouse and i think your problem can be resolved AS WELL AS when i think key of your mobile and then option at subsequently You\'ll come to realize That The idea performs as well as not
          • #50 Collapse

Dear brother try to re-download, i have used matatrader four in THE mobile set for its last six month This really is logging very well ALONG WITH MY OWN numerous friends additionally MAKE USE OF from mobile.
            • #51 Collapse

bhai app ka pass andriod ka konn s modell ha mt4 andriod 3 paar work nai karta ha jaab ka agerr app ka passs andriod 4 haa too wo uss paar theek tarhanaa sa work karaa ga apna model check kaaroo ap ka passs kon sa version ha andriod kaa..,/,.,
              • #52 Collapse

we think You will consider these types of Just like The idea am within default mode but for that you need to un install ones then You might install This then my partner and i think You\'ll consider That Just like It has original setting AND ALSO if an individual something and then You can save with note pad or additional folders AND ALSO my spouse and i think will probably This really is some other way to have AND ALSO restore but i think i do not know
                • #53 Collapse

dear is mein koi itna issue nhai hai mere khayal say aopky mobile ka software ol;d version ya expire ho chuka hai ya apky mobile mein virus hai jo k apky software pay effect dal raha hai ap market say koi dusra software lay ker us py trading start kero
                  • #54 Collapse

apkay pas android ka konca version hay? ho sakta hay apkay net mai problem ho aur ya phir ap nay apnay mt4 software ko update na kia ho ap yeh sub chezain check karlain inshalah apka masla hal hojayega
                    • #55 Collapse

mare dost esa hoo nahi sakta hoo sakta hia ke ya app ki downloading sahi nahi hoe hoo ya phir softwere ka problam hoo ya phir network ka bi problam hoo sakta hia app dobar se download kar ke dahk lee.
                      • #56 Collapse

this specific discussion board is exceedingly finest area to obtain a carry the unique currency transaction corporation mainly because the while in this discussion board There are each place In regards to the currency financial transaction plus foreign exchange trading because of its required to assist advance amount AND ALSO This really is quite encouraging to be able to each broker.
                        • #57 Collapse

merey khayal say no my dear aisa nai ho sakta ya to appka mobile android nai ho ga ya app se meta 4 download sahi nai ho raha hai my dear app apna hand set change kar ley ya app es par dubara khosish karey ho jaey ga
                          • #58 Collapse

dear sometimes This can be like so that you can do not have good world wide web speed AS WELL AS the actual may be an cause of this IN ADDITION TO or maybe You can earn cash AS WELL AS when i think It can different problem ALONG WITH i think when i usually are here in order to make The idea right AS WELL AS i think when i will probably Obtain The item again after that my partner and i think your problem is resolved AND ALSO my partner and i think key of a mobile after that option at then You will come for you to understand It This operates or not.
                            • #59 Collapse

nahi aesa nahi ho sakta hai ho sakta hai aap downloadin me ghalti kar rahai hon aap ko chahye k ghor say insta ki web pay ja kar mt4 for android down karo. forex zindabad
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

this specific discussion board is actually exceedingly finest location to acquire a great carry your own unique currency deal organization mainly since the during the particular discussion board There are each place Regarding the currency transaction plus foreign transaction trading for the required to support advance amount AND ALSO It is quite encouraging in order to each broker.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X