Best software for trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #511 Collapse

For example, in the quote EUR/USD 1.2812/15, the ask price is 1.2815. This means you can buy one euro for 1.2815 U.S. dollars. The ask price is also

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #512 Collapse

The spread is the difference between the bid and ask price. The “big figure quote” is the dealer expression referring to the first few digits of an exchange rate. These digits are often omitted in dealer quotes. For example, the USD/JPY rate might be 118.30/118.34, but would be quoted verbally without the first three digits

• #513 Collapse

he critical characteristic of the bid/ask spread is that it is also the transaction cost for a round-turn trade. Round-turn means a buy (or sell) trade and an offsetting sell (or buy) trade of the same size in the same currency pair.

• #514 Collapse

A cross currency is any pair in which neither currency is the U.S. dollar. These pairs exhibit erratic price behavior since the trader has, in effect, initiated two USD trades. For example,

• #515 Collapse

When you open a new margin account with a forex broker, you must deposit a minimum amount with that broker. This minimum varies from broker to broker and can be as low as $100 to as high

• #516 Collapse

ach time you execute a new trade, a certain percentage of the account balance in the margin account will be set aside as the initial margin requirement for the new trade based upon the underlying currency pair, its current price, and the number of units (or lots) traded. The lot size always refers to the base currency.

• #517 Collapse

For example, let’s say you open a mini account which provides a 200:1 leverage or 0.5% margin. Mini accounts trade mini lots. Let’s say one mini lot equals $10,000. If you were to open one mini-lot,

• #518 Collapse

Leverage is the ratio of the amount capital used in a transaction to the required security deposit (margin). It is the ability to control large dollar amounts of a security with a relatively small amount

• #519 Collapse

everaging varies dramatically with different brokers, ranging from 2:1 to 500:1.
                    Now that you’ve impressed your dates with your forex lingo, how about showing her the different types of trade order

• #520 Collapse

'm sure fx me personally exchanging krne k sit mt4 trding plateforn is better on this software there are a great number of speculator will work along with making money throughout forex currency trading account my partner and i also develop it there are a great number of resources the following for the purpose of research regarding fx my partner and i have no idea concerning mt5.
                      • #521 Collapse

Bhai metatrader4 aur 5 dono hi best hain trading k liye infact mt5 asal mein mt4 ka hi latest aur updated version hai.do ek features k ilawa baki sab chezon mein dono plateforms similiar hain.wase mt4 ko traders ki majority pasand karti hai.
                        • #522 Collapse

Metatrader hi best ha. Webtraders or streamsters kafi mushkil ha or unhe samjhna or istemal krna bhi mushkil ha or webtrader me to indicators bhi nhe hoty
                          • #523 Collapse

janab treading ka liya best software forex trreading ha is ma maza bhi ata ha or koi bhi masla bhi nahi hota ya maza ka hi kam ha
                            • #524 Collapse

i think forex me trading krne k lie mt4 trding plateforn is Best throughout your software You can find and so several trader tend to be signing IN ADDITION TO producing income within forex trading account when i in addition function at The item You can find therefore several tools here to its purpose of analysis of forex market my partner and i do not realize about mt5
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #525 Collapse

when i think forex me trading krne k lie mt4 trding plateforn is actually Least difficult inside the actual software You will find consequently quite a few trader are recording IN ADDITION TO creating cash throughout forex trading account my partner and i additionally work from The idea You will discover consequently several tools here because of its purpose connected with analysis involving forex market when i do not recognize all about mt5

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X