Demo Account Frequentyly Disonnect.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #226 Collapse

mere saath esa kabhi nhin hua my partner and i guess ap k www ka masla na ho. ap world wide web repayment keren k kahin www disconnect honay se tou problem nhin ati

simple reply to help the particular message response response throughout Quote answer within Quote Multi-Quote the particular Message Blog your Post
    03-01-2014 06:38 PM #55

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #227 Collapse

i do think That there is certainly Problems inside account you should designed one additional test account In the event that ones interconnection is good AND ALSO there\'s no problem in the interconnection next take solitary added account with hte test IN ADDITION TO try The item desire It\'s going to function.

• #228 Collapse

Nahi bhai aisa to nahi hota kay Demo accounts ho ya phir real account jab aik club Link ho jai for you to phir tavern bar kabhi disconnect nahi hota two hi sorato hota hay 1 ya in order to web chala jai jo Ptcl walo ki mehrbani hoti hay saal kay 12 month unky backup ma masla ata rehta hay aur a couple of jb ap khud disconnect kary ho sakta hay server problem ho jo abi tak meny kisi sa nahi suni

• #229 Collapse

i do think there can be a problem with consideration This can be Best to built a great some other trial accounts In case your current relationship is usually very good IN ADDITION TO there\'s not any problem throughout relationship and then take the other accounts inside hte trial IN ADDITION TO test It expect It will eventually operate.

• #230 Collapse

My dear friend humara account kabi disconnect nhi hota mare kayal se ap k nex ma problem hy tabi ap ka accounts disconnect ho raha hy humar accounts theek kam kar raha hy or even disconnect nhi hota ye disconnect hona internet ki problem ki waja se hota hy

• #231 Collapse

app ka demo account club bar discount ho raha hay to be able to app ka internet ka connection ka issue ho ga warna bar bar discount nah hota yeh app ka sirf world-wide-web he issue ho sakta hay yeh app apna net ka connections change kar ka dakhen we hope ka pher nah ho ga.

• #232 Collapse

i believe The idea there is certainly a difficulty with the bill You need to formulated one added tryout account As soon as your own Connect can be excellent AS WELL AS there isn't a good fault with the Relate subsequently carry single more account inside hte tryout AND ALSO do It expect It will eventually function.

• #233 Collapse

bhai main bhi demo account MAKE USE OF karahi hun 1 month se mere sath in order to yeh problem nai hoi ya to be able to apke connection main problem hogi ya apne mt4 software ko sahe tareke se insatll nai kia hoga isliye woh club bar disconnect hojata hai

• #234 Collapse

g dear abi tak mre saat to asa nahi hoha hai ap ke window me koe fark hu ga ya ap broekr ko unstall kr ke dobra instal kro ku skta hai ap ke ya problm thk hu gye Equally me buss yahi problam hu sakte hai.

• #235 Collapse

mary mutabiq ap ka sath ya aus waqat hota ay jab ap ka www main koe prblm haa jate ay ya ap ka demo accounts ka 30 days ke duration end ho jate ay

• #236 Collapse

now i am sure There are there may be difficulty for the bill you should made a various other demonstration consideration regardless of whether your own interconnection will be amazing AS WELL AS there exists absolutely no wrong doing for the partnership subsequently take a other thought in hte demonstration IN ADDITION TO store This in excess of hope It\'s going to do your job.
                        • #237 Collapse

dear main nay bhi ye baat note ki hai demo main trading karty waqt kay is main kabhi kabhi connection show nahin hoota lekin jab ik dafa connect ho jaye to phir kaam kar sakty hain.ye thoora zyaada time leeta hai connect hoony main
                          • #238 Collapse

my spouse and i think It there is often a problem with the account it is advisable to intended another demo account if your own connection is actually good AS WELL AS there is no fault in the connection next carry another accounts inside hte demo AND try That hope It will eventually work
                            • #239 Collapse

well it is good to do good communication with others and with other traders so that we can get each others ideas and every thibg we must share and this forum is st and i am sure i will be a perfect forex master through this awesome platform
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #240 Collapse

i am just sure You will discover there is certainly difficulty about the bill you have to manufactured the different demonstration accounts if your interconnection will be wonderful ALONG WITH there\'s absolutely no wrong doing within the partnership then carry an other thought within hte demonstration AND retail outlet The item greater than hope It\'ll do your current job.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X