mt4 ki setting ko reset kay sey kiya jay
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #16 Collapse

losing our money is something that cannot be avoided, a trader sooner or latter will feel and suffer loss, and by losing i believe that a trader will start to realize that risk is something they must be able to manage

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #17 Collapse

friends mara question hai app sab sey kay mt4 ki setting ko rest kay sey kiya ja sakta hai aur is kay problem to nahi ho gey

• #18 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
        • #19 Collapse

Agar ap mt4 ki setting ko reset karna chahty hain to behtar hay isay reinstall kar lain to wo ziada behtar ho ganahn to ap ko desired seting ki wja say problem face hoti rahy gi
          • #20 Collapse

Very nice post i like it but because i am new on this forum i dont know the answer and i appreciate this increase my knowledge and i seek many things from this thread as concern to answer i can't give any clear answer until i seek it completely.But this forum is very good which is good for the new traders its give alots of knowledge
            • #21 Collapse

Agar ap mt4 ki setting ko reset karna chahty hain to help behtar hay isay reinstall kar lain to help wo ziada behtar ho ganahn to be able to ap ko necessary seting ki wja say problem face hoti rahy gi
              • #22 Collapse

our money is something that cannot be aoded, a trader sooner or latter will feel anduffer loss, and by losing
                i believe that a trader will start to realize that risk is somethng they must be able to manage
                • #23 Collapse

Friends mt4 forum key setting b us tarha he ha jis tarha ham mt5 key setting kartay hain or is mainb ham jis tarha key chhain chaning la saktay hain or is main apney marzey kay motabik tabdeley b la saktay hain .
                  • #24 Collapse

• #25 Collapse

Agar ap mt4 ki setting ko reset karna chahty hain to help behtar hay isay reinstall kar lain in order to wo ziada behtar ho ganahn to help ap ko essential seting ki wja say problem face hoti rahy gi
                      • #26 Collapse

in forex trading there are Cost that must be made namely: cost of computer, Electricity cost, internet Cost. all this must be considered before venturing into the business

• #27 Collapse

My spouse and i recognize. Simply the situation associated with psychological component is actually extra harmful in comparison with losing cash. Simply because money might be recover.
                          • #28 Collapse

bhai jan mujhy nahi pata ky mt4 ki setting ko kysy reset kia jatahy men ny aj tk set nahi ki setting jysy pehly software chal ra tha mera ab bhi wysy hy men ny koi bhi changing nahi ki or na setting ki hy
                            • #29 Collapse

mara khyal sa as ka leya ap ko as koh dobara install karna ho gay pahla wala ko cut kar day and new kar ka yah sab sa best tareka ha bhi jan mara khyal sa toh.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #30 Collapse

within forex currency trading you will find Price that must definitely be created specifically: price associated with pc, Electrical power price, web Price. all of this should be regarded as prior to going to the company.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X