mobile trading me auto robot
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #121 Collapse

may that can be done this specific and you'll acquire your personal automated automatic robot in addition to you can perform the actual set up on meta 4 in order to 5 on cell phone may be i am wrong and you'll take advantage of as well as not necessarily i am not necessarily perry a great deal particular that can be used automated automatic robot on cell phone as well as not necessarily in addition to in my opinion when most of us then it is excellent in addition to we could merely look at the total amount so when most of us locate a excellent automated automatic robot next we could perform the actual set up.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #122 Collapse

you've pointed out within comprehensive which the way you may arranged or even we are able to set up the automatic robot within meta four what exactly you need to do it isn't therefore difficult simply you need to visit plan documents of the pc after which open up meta four that is currently set up after which duplicate as well as insert former mate four document after which open up your own meta four buying and selling software program after which you will discover upon meta four.
      • #123 Collapse

you have stated inside thorough that how you might organized as well as we could setup the actual automated automatic robot inside meta 4 just what you must do it's not consequently hard merely you have to go to strategy paperwork from the computer after which it open meta 4 that's presently setup after which it replicate in addition to place ex lover 4 record after which it open your personal meta 4 exchanging software package after which it you'll discover on meta 4.
        • #124 Collapse

you have stated inside thorough that the method that you may set up or perhaps we're able to build the particular computerized software inside meta a number of precisely what you want to do it's not consequently challenging basically you have to pay a visit to program documents with the laptop or computer then throw open meta a number of that is at this time build then replicate as well as put ex-mate a number of doc then throw open your meta a number of dealing computer software then you will find about meta a number of.

• #125 Collapse

dear me ap sy ya khna chahon ge k ap jesy pc pa post karty ho ya trade karty hop wesy he same mobile pa b ap kar skty ho .... iss liy hmen mahnat kar k achi earning ke koshish karni chahiy ,....
            • #126 Collapse

dear yhi robort pr hai k kia wo phone k liay programm kia gya hai ya ni ap jis sy b rebort lay usy sy yhi jan lay k kia yyhi cell phone pr kam kry ga. boz sub reborts ki programming diff hoti hai. so agr ap k pass jo rebort wo cell pr chal sakta tu bht achi bat hai try kry lay. may ny abi tak rebort ko ni use kia so no idea about it
              • #127 Collapse

bhai meeere mai ne mob pe tading tu bohut i hai bohut he nhe sirf signasl ko follow kia howa hia lekin mere hai han forex mai aj kal bohut log arhy hai bohut kam hrha hai tu shaid mob mai b auto robot ajaye
                • #128 Collapse

abehi tak tu computer par hee forex trading karta hoon mobile par kabi forex trading nahi ki mobile par forex trading kaisey hoti hay yeh tu janta hoon par robot k zarieye kaisey ho nahi janta senior member are request to explain in details.
                  • #129 Collapse

auto robot ki try nai ki kbi pele. but apko simple bat bolta hn ke jese trading ka kam ap internet pc pe karte h mobile me bi kia jaskta h bs thora options different hote hn and website ka theme obviously to ap auto robot ki maloomat krn or try krke bataen subko.
                    • #130 Collapse

No brother mobile ke through ap manual trade kar sakhte ho, robot ki trade karne ke leye important he computer, then apne chart me koi bhi robot attach kar le then ap ki automated trade open and close hogi.
                      • #131 Collapse

Dosto MOBILE TRADING IS GOOD OPPOSITION IN FOREX TRADING SYSTEM , I M NOT USED IN Auto-Robot .
                        • #132 Collapse

mobile say bhe trading kee ja saktee hay but it depend on your experience magar mobile say ya kisse bhe cheez say aap robot trading nahe ker saaktay yeh trading server hee ker sakta hay
                          • #133 Collapse

Dear nahi maray khayal may nahi mobile may aap robot ko istimal nahi kar saktay quen kay agar aysa hota to ham ko robot ki files mobile kay liya forex ki web sites may nazar ajati mujhay ab tak aysi file nahi nazar aya han ya zaror hay kay mobile par aap indicators ko use kar saktay ho.
                            • #134 Collapse

You can perform this task, you can download your robot and you will get the wrong idea that I can install the phone in a meta-4, or 5 using the robot to you whether you go many ferries are not sure that you are, if you can, and then if we have a good case and I think, and we can only confirm our bank balance we can get a good robot, we install it
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #135 Collapse

dear agar ap ko mobile pe trading karna pasand hy tu ap kar skte ho os mai koi issue nhn hy ap acha earn kar skte ho...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X