Robot trading
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #1021 Collapse

Respected Sir,
    In my opinion robot trading is not good...I dont trusts it...
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1022 Collapse

there is always loss and benifits in any business/trading. to get ride of loss you need full attentaion and good decision at right time and in a right way. if you didn't do so it will be totaly loss of time, money and other resources. a man alyways find what he seeks for.
      • #1023 Collapse

dekhen bhai jan mere khyl se to robots ko use krna thk ni hota hx forex me hm logo ko apni trading skills pe he bhrosa krna chahye aur usi k sth he trading krni chahye
        • #1024 Collapse

Risk will always exist in every business, especially forex trading. There is a broker that went bankrupt and unable to pay for their client. Of course, this is a loss to the traders. However, we should anticipate from the start.

• #1025 Collapse

there\'s always loss IN ADDITION TO benifits in any business/trading. to acquire ride regarding loss an individual need full attentaion AND ALSO good decision on correct night out AND ALSO in a great correct way. whether or not anyone didn't do so It is usually totaly loss involving time, money and also other resources. the man alyways acquire what he seeks for.
            • #1026 Collapse

no brother ap blkul he rebot trading par he barosa nahy rakh saktte he aur mere khyal me sab se behtr ye he ke pa manualy he trading kare aur rebot trading kaby be na kare to behtr he/,...,.
              • #1027 Collapse

there\'s always loss ALONG WITH benifits with just about any business/trading. to have ride connected with loss an individual need full attentaion AND good decision on appropriate time IN ADDITION TO throughout a good suitable way. whether you didn't do and so The item is totaly loss associated with time, dollars and other resources. a great man alyways obtain what he seeks for.
                • #1028 Collapse

noo mai robot trading ka mashwara bilkul bhi nahin dunga q kay is py bharosa nahin kea ja sakta aur is se humen loss bhi ho sakta aur is se humen forex py ban bhi kea ja sakta hai aur forex main robot trading main illegal hai
                  • #1029 Collapse

forex trading business me se profit earn karny k liye robort software be use karty hain ap or hum be robort use kar k profit earn kar skty hain laikn mujy robort pe trust nahi ha so me menual trading hi karta hu apny experince se
                    • #1030 Collapse

dear bro no brother ap blkul he rebot trading par he barosa nahy rakh saktte he aur mere khyal me sab se behtr ye he ke pa manualy he trading kare aur rebot trading kaby be na kare to behtr he
                      • #1031 Collapse

its base on ur experience that if u have confidence on ur experience and u feel that robot is working perfectily u will be able to do it
                        • #1032 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon:)
                          • #1033 Collapse

Base from me my spouse and i will probably say This any kind of solitary This is employing robot to help trade This is is usually still goof in order to do That and so You should become very careful thus hat You\'ll always make good continue in just about all times
                            • #1034 Collapse

Base in me my partner and i can say The item virtually any solitary This really is applying robot in order to trade This can be will be still goof to do The idea so You should end up being very careful thus hat You may always make good move forward with almost all times
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1035 Collapse

Base at me when i will say This virtually any solitary This really is applying robot in order to trade It is is usually still goof for you to do This and so You have to end up being very careful and so hat You may always make good carry on from most times

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X