short term trading main kis robot ko use kerna chaheay?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #76 Collapse

well bhai robot ke peeche kyu bhag rahe ho mai ye nahi kehra ke robot use na karo lekin mai yahan ye baat apko batana chahta hun ke robot per kyu yakeen rakhte ho khud per yakeen rakhiye na bhai..
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #77 Collapse

trading short term ho ya long term ya kisi bhi kism ki ho robot ko use karna better otpion nae hai aap ksi automatied system main trading ke lye rely nae kar sakte hai , is ke lye analytical skilss ki zarorat hoti hai
      • #78 Collapse

jaha tak mera experience he her robot short term trading kerta he jab wo trade open kerta he tu small pips sey tp lagatey he ager hit ho jay tu teak nahe tu or trade open ker deta he . yehi in ki main khami hoti he is trah hum account ko manage nahe ker patey.
        • #79 Collapse

Each robot trading only in the short term. No robot is designed for long term trading. Robot take only small batches automatically with each order and profit taking put robots.

• #80 Collapse

A trader at the market of Forex market is a very dangerous bosanoss the big loss if the foreign currency has no knowledge about knowledge and sentences and foreign currency market, the TSE is the experience we can find lassan face bosanoss Forex trading risky. Hey, a member of your family can save money for them, it was sent from.

• #81 Collapse

ap achy trader bana chahty hain tu main ap ko itna kaho ag k kabhi b robot ko use nahi karain ap short term trade karain yah long term.Robot ka use ap ki trading skills or account k leye kafi bura sabit hoga.Robot ki apni strategy hoti hai woh fix hoti hai lekin ap apni strategy ko use kar sakty hain trading k leye or acha result b hasil kar saskty hian,,,,
              • #82 Collapse

ji han bhia ager koi robot use bhi krta he tu wo apne apne hisab se use krte hen likn robot sger use krna he tu hamk short trm pr hi use klren qk robit buy sek buy sel hi lagata rehta he is me hamen loss bhi ho sakhta he ...............
                • #83 Collapse

Dear forex memebr robot sirf long term trade kay liye hoty hain aagr ap short term tarde main robot ko use karo gay to ap ko bohat kam profit ho ga short term main ap ko manual trading he karni chayie
                  • #84 Collapse

mery khyal main tu robot ko use hi nai krna chahiye q k ye earning krny ka aik wrong way hai forex jb hm ko wesy hi aik achy earning k chance dy rha hai tu main nai samjhta hai k hm ko robot use krna chahiye
                    • #85 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
                      Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
                      Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
                      Made of thee, O did not wait tender
                      Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.
                      • #86 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.
                        • #87 Collapse

How works the PAMM service you can see here Minimum transfer into account of the investor of $10. Investing is a science and if you want to be successful in this business you need to learn the fundamentals of investment.

• #88 Collapse

I can see that there's a Pamm section in the trader's cabinet. I'd like to ask where I can see the regulations of asset manager's work?

• #89 Collapse

In Forex, there are many managers which are offering a lot of facilities to trade but my thought is that you need to cut your living expenses to a bare minimum, lose the idea of making a lot of $$$ and start saving until you have enough $ to trade the LOT size that you need in order to meet that monthly goal to live from your own trading. Once you can do this, You will focus on what you '' NEED' to make to survive and not what you 'WANT'.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #90 Collapse

The best one is administrative orderly person for his time and organizer for his work outfit has enough experience to manage the project and up to the desired goals

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X