Professional 2014 robot
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

spread the risk is my motto to choose PAMM account before I invest to them. Because different PAMM of course different risk, risk parameter for PAMM account area; (1) strategy (2) currency (3) Risk Management (4) PAMM trader experience

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

A lot of factors are really worth considering when we are thinking of PAMM. Sometimes I also prefer to look at the drawdown. It is something that you also want to look at the trader's duration in the business and how long he's been handling account.

• #153 Collapse

brother thanks for sharing great information about professional robot 2014, mene is robot ko kuch time demo account per try kara he, result kaafi acha mila but news ke time robot kaafi loss karwa deta he kaafi sl hit krawta he, and mene insta ki support se kuch time pehle contact kara tha about robot trading on bonus account, to wahan se reply mila tha ke aap robot trade just real investment per use kar sakhte ho. is lye men robot ko apne live account per attach nhi karta.
        • #154 Collapse

Abdullah Bhai jis wqt m mumkin hoa robot 2014 share kijiy ga hum b to dakhy k yeh kasy kam krta ha or is k kya kya advanteges of dis-advantages ha.. coming soon on Abdullah 2008

• #155 Collapse

robot use karne k liye apka account NDD Cents hona chaiye k lot size apki doller main nai bal k Cents main lagni chaiye then robot working kun k mathematicaly robot ka order har 5 to 10 min bad lag jata hai jis se running order pending main ho jate han jo tme to tme tp clz karte han agar yai account doller main ho to apka account jald wash ho sakta hai behtar hai, robot earn kar k to data hai but es ko chalana to hum ne he hota hai apne Magaz se.

• #156 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agree hu sure Abdullah bro jab ap share karen ge to hum zaror dekhen ge apke btaye huwe robot ko or ye to her robot me hota ha ya to profit deta ha ye account wipe ker deta ha lekin in robots ko agr use kerna hu to ache money managment k sath or micro lots me use kerna chahye ek dafa account stable hujai then lot size berhaya ja sakta ha
              • #157 Collapse

yeh aik boht acha forum hy aur jo log forex mein new hoty hein un k liy boht acha hy aur ap ka thread bi boht acha hy muj ko ess mein seekhny k liy boht kuch mila hy aur mein ess ko boht zyadh like krta hoon. lekin jahan tk ap k thread k jwab ka talaq hy to mein abi new hoon mujh ko sai trh sy pta nai hy ess liy ai mein sirf study kr rha hoon and very very thnx
                • #158 Collapse

my partner and i do not have good experience within utilizing robot. That's why when i don't similar to make use of them. my spouse and i think trading in robot end up being risky AND depend at luck. no matter whether you desire to make your task with Forex next singular believe on your skills IN ADDITION TO knowledge.
                  • #159 Collapse

we do not have good experience with making use of robot. That's why i don't like make use of them. i think trading throughout robot always be risky IN ADDITION TO depend at luck. if you wish to make the work in Forex then single believe with your skills IN ADDITION TO knowledge.
                    • #160 Collapse

my partner and i do not have good experience throughout making use of robot. That's why we don't like make use of them. when i think trading throughout robot end up being risky ALONG WITH depend from luck. whether you would want to make your own work in Forex then sole believe in ones skills AND ALSO knowledge.
                      • #161 Collapse

my partner and i believe this specific subject requir people to maintain touching sole another constantly sa effectively to be a range o them may then not comfort IN ADDITION TO ease pertaining to this.
                        • #162 Collapse

my partner and i believe this particular identify requir visitors to maintain touching sole another constanlty sa very well as being a range o fthem might not omfort AND ALSO ease within this
                          • #163 Collapse

when i do not have good experience with employing robot. That's why we don't similar to make use of them. we think trading with robot become risky IN ADDITION TO depend with luck. no matter whether you wish to make your employment throughout Forex subsequently singular believe with the skills ALONG WITH knowledge.
                            • #164 Collapse

when i believe this particular title requir visitors to maintain touching one another constanlty sa effectively as a amount o fthem will then not omfort AS WELL AS ease intended for this
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

g han bhai jan ap nebhot he acha rabot hum sub se shair kia ha man ap ke bt se agre ektra hn lekn bhai jan man rabot us nahi ktra q k is man loss ka risk bhot he zeada hota ha

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X