Robot meta trader may lagaya kaisay jaye?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

Very informative post brother. Mere mind main bhi kafi dair se yahi question tha ke robot ko use kaise karna hai. lakin maine ye bhi suna hai ke robot zayada faida nahi deta aur iss ke andar programming fix hoti hai/..///.//......
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

me tu bhai koi robot use nhi krta and na hi krn achahta hon qk trading tu ek riski busni9s he is me tu hamen kafi risk lena prta he qk ham tu kafi mehnt krte hn tu tab hi ham is me koi profit bhi earn krte hen is liye me tu manual trading ko trjeeh deta hon
      • #63 Collapse

Dear ap nay jko robot ko set karny ke tips batai hain main is kay liye ap ka shukria ada karata hy ap ke is post he bohat sary dfoery memebr ko faida ho ga mujy umeed hy kay ap apna ye information share karny kay kam ko jari rakhin gay
        • #64 Collapse

app na kafe acha detail mai robot ka bara may explain keyahai kafe ache information hasel howe umeed hai new trader ko bhe es say kafa acha fida hasel hoga robot ka barya mai samaj ker
          • #65 Collapse

Multi distinctive and wonderful and thank you for Information index
            Outfits words and phrases to organize bunched hold Thanksgiving, but who does not deserve you
            Of thee, O was presented to him a head start in the footsteps of science and education
            Made of thee, O did not wait tender
            Here dedicate expressions of thanks and appreciation.
            • #66 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this compeltely.
              • #67 Collapse

You can see that only three PAMM managers (from the whole amount of ten managers) traded aggressively. Trading risks of the other seven managers is really lower. Investments in the PAMM service are investments of the high risk. During choosing a PAMM Managers it is necessary to analyze his work attentively.

• #68 Collapse

Thanks for your post. I could able to learn regarding and Investors and Managers. Hope this learning will be act as indicator for my future trade.

• #69 Collapse

One more month was over. Let’s look at the results. January was started with a big amount of registered PAMM-accounts: there were added 51 PAMM-accounts to the public monitoring during the whole month. Market high volatility had an influence upon managers: there were as losses, as profits.

• #70 Collapse

when account equity was grown to the maximum value and exceeded 300 000$. Today’s deposit loading is 18.59% - that is the maximum value during the whole PAMM existence. It's a really big value with leverage 1:500.

• #71 Collapse

Account age is more than 15 months, deposite loading is about 10% with leverage 1:100. Profitability of this PAMM is 96% during the whole period of its existence, and investing this PAMM during DD can be really fortuna

• #72 Collapse

thank you bhai may naya ho robot ko lagana ni janta ap nay bhot achi information de hay may is ko dubara read karo ga ta kay achi samaj a jay.
                          • #73 Collapse

dear bro me ap ki bat se agree hu Robo boht rzki kaam he he ye hamari investmetn ko nhi dkhta agr kam investment he to bilkul hi wash hojaega robo k sath jisko bhi robo ka kam karna he wo barri innvest par kare
                            • #74 Collapse

You will be proper The idea proper WORK WITH regarding indicators is actually very must AND ALSO whether my spouse and i do not EMPLOY them with appropriate application subsequently when i can acquire loss ALONG WITH In the same way an individual said This several indicators provide fake informations but throughout MY point relevant to look at my spouse and i In the event that trade solitary without indicators relating to new traders applying indicators are usually too much complications ALONG WITH my partner and i think we would similar to to be able to trade with no indicators
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

This is therefore simple and easy To start with Visit file connected with mt4 next Click data folder AND ALSO open your folder next open expert adviser folder IN ADDITION TO peast ex-4 file expert adviser folder ALONG WITH closed mt4 ALONG WITH open The item again AND ALSO Simply click navigator folder.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X