100% Profits With Fantastic Four (00, 20, 50, 80)
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #166 Collapse

My strategy's name is Fantastic Four. I use 4 magical numbers ending in 00, 20, 50, 80.
    Rules for this strategy :
    Open the chart in the morning or afternoon (before work)
    Look at the solid and dashed horizontal lines at price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80
    Place 4 Pending Orders (Sell Limit) above the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    Place 4 Pending Orders (Buy Limit) under the magenta line, at the price ending in 00, 20, 50, 80 and each take profit 10 pips
    Close the chart and enjoy your day without look at the chart
    In the night, open the chart again
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #167 Collapse

It's a very good strategy but I myself do not like to do it with complete and I only use numbers 00 and 50 and that's the most accurate and all will be good and self control are very good and all will be fine and all need a hard business process and it would be nice and it would be very nice.
      ;)
      • #168 Collapse

g dear thanks app nay jo startage baty hay to wo boat he achay hay r as me hum as tara say asani say munafa earn kar sakty hay or ye aik achay taerqay hay or as me loss bhe kam hotay hay
        • #169 Collapse

brother ap ki stretegy achi ha lakin lazmi nahi ky har koi is se profit hasil kar saky forex trading ma aur bi bohut se ways se profit gain kia ja sakta ha.
          • #170 Collapse

bhai jan forex trading business men success hasil krny ky liy news trading boht zarori hy or news ka experience or knowledge hona boht zarori hy is liy agr ap ky pas experience hy forex news ka to ap us time trade kr ky boht acha profit earn kr sakty hen

• #171 Collapse

dekhen forex ko ager hum join kerne sey pehle kam az kam ek month pehle bhe es ke practice start kar len to yeah humare liye kafi acha hai lakin esmein expirence hadil kerne ke liye aapko market mein kaam kerna hoga aur eske sath sath aap demp per kaam ker key bhe knowledge hadil ker sakte hain aur ese eekhne ke liye koi khas time require nahee hota

• #172 Collapse

when i want to share THE new strategy that offers me 100% profits.
                It's uncomplicated AND when i don't need for you to shop on the chart In the same way often Just as possible. without looking from the chart, when i may keep working, doing hobbies ALONG WITH spending time with family. when i furthermore can benefit via trading for this strategy.
                • #173 Collapse

It's simple IN ADDITION TO my partner and i don't need to look on the chart In the same way often As possible. devoid of looking with the chart, when i can keep working, doing hobbies AND spending night out with family. we in addition will benefit
                  • #174 Collapse

dear brother Ap nay jo strategy bataye hai woh bohat achi hai agar hum ko is kaam may kamyab hona hai to hum ko chahiyeh kay ap kay bataye hoay tareeqay kay mutabiq trading karay success aur achi hai
                    • #175 Collapse

dear mujhy to ap ki bat samajh nahi ayi k ap ny is mn kaha kiya hy ap ko chahye tha k ap ny jis chart k bary mn btaya hy is ko visit bhi karwaty ta k ham is ko achi tarha samajh sakty
                      • #176 Collapse

aik kam hai wahan ye boht risky bhi hai is me insan ko mohtat rehna parta hai warna insan soch ho raha hota hai aor ho kuch jata hai is liye baghair sochay samjahy anda dhun forex trading kabhi bhi nai karni chaye pehlay eekhen phr trading start karen...
                        • #177 Collapse

my partner and i want for you to share your new strategy The idea provides me 100% profits. It has effortless AS WELL AS my spouse and i don't need in order to retailer to the chart Just as often Just as possible. without looking from the chart, we will certainly keep working, doing hobbies ALONG WITH spending day in family. my partner and i additionally will certainly benefit through trading on this strategy.
                          • #178 Collapse

i want to share MY PERSONAL new strategy which provides me 100% profits.
                            It's simple IN ADDITION TO my partner and i don't need to look on the chart In the same way often As possible. devoid of looking with the chart, when i can keep working, doing hobbies AND spending night out with family. we in addition will benefit via trading about this strategy.
                            • #179 Collapse

make profit consistent at forex trading can be easy and also can be very difficult, at forex trading a trader can be spent many years for learning trading because forex trading is become compplicated bussines if trader cant discipline and not seriously in learning trading.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #180 Collapse

I also feel free with forex. It is an easy business. Need to think and write. So by forex business i want to become a successful trader. and want to be established person.If the people in forex help me i will become a good traders.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X