Trend Lines ki Strategy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #61 Collapse

Trend line are key factor in price action.
    for trend line you do not need any indicator you can do it by your self.
    So trad according t trend line give u more pips.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #62 Collapse

ap kisi be trader ko aesay beyan kar saktya hai jesa k wo hai matlab k ap es ki trading strategy ko dekhay gay aur en k tradeing style ko dekhtay gay aur en ki percentages ko check kare gay k un ki previous performance keya hai
      • #63 Collapse

Trendlines are usually drawn that has a diagonal line between 3 or perhaps additional price pivot points. store on the Daily chart below of your EUR/USD currency pair.The initial ALONG WITH most obvious one can be find price to turn right after That hits the trendline. your chart below shows areas in which price hit your current trendline only for you to turn back down.
        • #64 Collapse

Trendlines are drawn with a diagonal line between two or more price pivot points. Look at the Daily chart below of the EUR/USD currency pair.The first and most obvious one is to look for price to turn once it hits the trendline. The chart below shows areas where price hit the trendline only to turn back down.

• #65 Collapse

Trendlines are drawn with a diagonal line between two or more price pivot points. Look at the Daily chart below of the EUR/USD currency pair.The first and most obvious one is to look for price to turn once it hits the trendline me is lka pora kam karon ga.....
            • #66 Collapse

Experienced ALONG WITH Expert traders can cause their losing trade in winning one. But my spouse and i new traders usually lose for you to predict the market movements. MY OWN broker OctaFX always ensures THE earnings AND let us trade using MY PERSONAL trading techniques. so News trading IN ADDITION TO Scalping are ones almost all lovely trading strategy pertaining to me. when i do trade using EURUSD pair AND ALSO gold Just as asset.

• #67 Collapse

I am a day trader. Therefore, I like to close my all trade in OctaFx live account within a day. On the other hand, I always open my trade with small risks with stop loss and take profit. I know emotion and greed is more dangerous for trading capital.

• #68 Collapse

I always want to close my running trade in a day. Because, I am a day trader. I know, the expert Forex traders close all trade in a day. On the other hand, I always use stop loss and follow money management. Therefore, I can avoid my big losses.

• #69 Collapse

On the other hand, maximum new Forex traders cannot chose the right trading broker. Whatever, after doing long time research, I have selected best secure trading broker for investing my money.

• #70 Collapse

a multi award trading broker that providing exclusive trading facilities and also unsure traders profit all the time. Therefore, I have decided to invest my big capital in this broker. It is very helpful to earn regular money with their narrow trading spreads and no requotes.

• #71 Collapse

deer sir Trend lines are generally drawn that has a diagonal collection between several price pivot factors. Glance at the Day-to-day graph and or chart below from the EUR/USD foreign currency couple. The initial and most noticeable one is to watch out for price to turn when it strikes your trend line. The graph and or chart below displays parts where by price struck your trend line just to reverse lower.

• #72 Collapse

Trendlines are usually drawn having a diagonal line between a couple of or even extra price pivot points. store with the Daily chart below of your EUR/USD currency pair.The very first AND ALSO most obvious sole is looking for price in order to turn just after This hits the trendline. the chart below shows areas during which price hit your own trendline singular to be able to turn back down.
                          • #73 Collapse

Trendlines tend to be drawn which has a diagonal line between two or maybe added price pivot points. store at the Daily chart below of a EUR/USD currency pair.The initial IN ADDITION TO many obvious solitary is actually looking for price in order to turn just after The idea hits your own trendline. your chart below shows areas where price hit ones trendline sole to be able to turn back down.
                            • #74 Collapse

Friend apki be used trend strategy looking a good idea hi boaht outstanding lag rahi hai or mene itna trouble-free strategy phele kabui nai dekhi as well as me apka bohat thanks kerta hun apne apni strategy as well as Indicator humare sath share kari or yeh strategy me zaror try karo ga apni trading me or maybe mjhe strongly believe hai k yeh operate kere gi.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #75 Collapse

Salam bro very nicee thread I like your thread andbro ilike this forum too aur yeh un logo k lye bi acha hota hai.
                                jo forex ma new hoty hai jahn tak apke thread k jawab ka taluq hai to mai new usaer hoon aur mai iskey breyzayada jaan b ni ska hn well bro mai learner hoon is lye sirf study karta hoon thnx bro.
                                chal thek haaa...

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X