ADX and MACD
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #151 Collapse

It is worth to remember that ADX can not determine the strength of the current trend and the more his direction.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #152 Collapse

The average directional index, or ADX, was developed by J. Welles Wilder as a measure of a current market trend's strength. The ADX is derived from two directional indicators, known as DI+ and DI-, which are in turn derived from the directional movement index (DMI).

• #153 Collapse

Calculation of ADX :
        ADX is calculated by finding the difference of DI+ and DI-, as well as the sum of DI+ and DI-. The difference is divided by the sum, and the resulting number multiplied by 100. The product is known as the directional index, or DX. A moving average is then taken of DX, typically over a fourteen-day period (although any number of periods can be used.) This final moving average is the ADX.

• #154 Collapse

The ADX takes the form of a number from 0 to 100. A value of 0 indicates that the market is equally likely to move in either a positive or negative direction, meaning that there is no overall market trend.

• #155 Collapse

A value of 100 indicates that the market is exclusively moving in either a positive or negative direction, indicating an extremely strong trend.

• #156 Collapse

As the ADX is derived from both positive and negative directional indicators, it only measures the magnitude of a trend rather than its direction.

• #157 Collapse

The Average Directional Index, or ADX, was developed by J. Welles Wilder to determine trend forces, whether the trend will grow on or will gradually lose its positions. This indicator lets analyze the market tendencies and make trading decisions in the Forex market.

• #158 Collapse

In fact, ADX relates to the class of oscillators, which changes positions in a range from 0 up to 100. Though the indicator's fluctuations are in a range from 0 and up to 100, it seldom goes over a point of 50-60.

• #159 Collapse

straegty to buhat sari hain lakin adx ka roul buhat hi aham he ye strategy achi hai lekin abhi tak aap nay poori strategy share nahi ki he.in ki wajh se kafi earn kr sakte hain
                    • #160 Collapse

my dear,i think ye strategy achi hai lekin abhi tak aap nay poori strategy share nahin ki hai.is liey thora confusion hai.ye jo indicators aap nay share kiey hain.hum in to use krty hain or phir umeed hai aap jald he mazeed information share karain gay.
                      • #161 Collapse

best strategy hay lakin us sorat may jab market may bhochal na ho or market ahista ahista hum in to use krty hain or phir umeed hai aap jald he mazeed information share karain gay.moving ho
                        • #162 Collapse

abdullah bhai aap ne bohot hi important information hamaray saath share ke ha jis ko parnay ke baad humme bohot faida ho ga.
                          • #163 Collapse

ap ne jo trading strategy btayi ha us ma or bhi indicators hain and yeh aik poora system ha, kiya ap yeh poora system hamain smjha sktay hain because mjhay or bhi indicators nazar a rahay hain jin main moving averages and parabollic bhi use ho rha ha so plzzzz explain in detail.
                            • #164 Collapse

dekhen forex ko ager hum join kerne sey pehle kam az kam ek month pehle bhe es ke practice start kar len to yeah humare liye kafi acha hai lakin esmein expirence hadil kerne ke liye aapko market mein kaam kerna hoga aur eske sath sath aap demp per kaam ker key bhe knowledge hadil ker sakte hain aur ese eekhne ke liye koi khas time require nahee hota
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #165 Collapse

very nice thread i like it and appreciated this type of threads which increase our knowledge and i am new here at forum and i seek many things from this forum like this type of threads but as concern of answer of this thread i am not able to give clear answer until i seek this completely.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X