Chart strategy
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #106 Collapse

yes MY OWN friend your current chart strategy is the good strategy AND no matter whether we will know your strategy subsequently This is sure It my spouse and i can absolutely earn ALONG WITH when i will probably not do the loss on the forex ,the understanding of any chart would be the mouse clicks AND ALSO trading according to the chart would be the Least difficult if my partner and i will probably do
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #107 Collapse

yes OUR friend your chart strategy is the good strategy AND ALSO regardless of whether my partner and i will learn the particular strategy then That is sure This my spouse and i may absolutely earn IN ADDITION TO we may not do ones loss in the forex ,the understanding of a chart could be the important AND trading according on the chart is the Least complicated regardless of whether my spouse and i will certainly do
      • #108 Collapse

yes OUR friend your current chart strategy would be the good strategy AND ALSO no matter whether when i can realize this strategy then This really is sure The item my partner and i can definitely earn AND ALSO we will probably not do your own loss in the forex ,the understanding of your chart will be the mouse clicks AND trading according to the chart is the Least complicated whether my partner and i will certainly do
        • #109 Collapse

dear brother main ap ki baat say agree karta hu agr ap ko chart say be koi strategy hasil hoti hai to is say ap ko pata lagta hai to ya aik bohat hi acha hai is say hum ko kafi pata lag sakta hai is bare main
          • #110 Collapse

chart strategy is very important in forex business we should learn it properly and by the use of this option our trade saves from loss and more chances of profit.
            • #111 Collapse

forex me trading krny ke liye ap ko chart bhut help provide krty hen, q ke charts ap ko us currency pair ki full time movement dekha raha hota hy or us me ap different studies ko use krty hoy ap us se ap best time of trade find out krty hen or us se apny strategy devolop krty hen
              • #112 Collapse

thanks dear aap ne achi informations di hai trading ke chart ke bare me is ke liye humare pass trading ke bare me knowledge or experiance hona chaiye phir hum chart ko use kar ke achi trading kar ke achi earning kar sake ge
                • #113 Collapse

forex ma am b chart ki strategy ko use akrta hn or ma to isi ma trend ko banata hn is liay k ye muja buhat hi zayda acahi lagti ha or ye buhat hi zayda zabaardsast stragey ha or is ma buhat hi zayda or acah profit milta ha
                  • #114 Collapse

hallo my dear friends just i want to say that it is not simple and it is difficult to but every currency pier and most of time......:cool:
                    • #115 Collapse

forex me trading krny ke liye ap ko chart bhut help provide krty hen, q ke charts ap ko us currency pair ki full time movement dekha raha hota hy or us me ap different studies ko use krty hoy ap us se ap best time of trade find out krty hen
                      • #116 Collapse

my buddy your graph strategy is the very good strategy of course, if we all will probably understand this plan and then it is sure that we all will certainly gain and we will not necessarily do losing inside the forex trading, your understanding of your graph is the crucial as well as dealing based on the graph is the best in the event that we all is going to do.
                        • #117 Collapse

forex trading mai chart strategy ki madad sy market trend of currency ka pta chalta hai or apki earning bhi ziada hogi.. but mujhy is type k chart ki smjh nae jtni k NASDAQ k link k chart simple trend show krty hai
                          • #118 Collapse

yes MY OWN friend ones chart strategy is the good strategy AND if we will learn this strategy next This can be sure The idea when i will probably surely earn AND my spouse and i will not do ones loss in the forex ,the understanding of the chart will be the clicks ALONG WITH trading according for the chart will be the Least complicated regardless of whether my partner and i will probably do
                            • #119 Collapse

forex trading mai agar hum sub chart strategy used karty hain tu ye humaray liye bhut hi ziada faidy man hoga jis se aap forex trading hum achay se kar saky gaye or is mai hum successful trader b ban sakty hain or earning b achi ho sakti hain..
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #120 Collapse

forex trading mai chart per strategy EMPLOY karna buht acha hai agar ap esa karte ho to help ap such mai buht ache trader ban gy ho as well as apki earning bhi ziada hogi.. but mujhy yea strategy abhi tak nhi we mai buht koshish karta ho k mujhy ajaye :P

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X