stochastic and macd strategy
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

Stochastic oscillator sign and also relocating regular convergence divergence tend to be most straightforward techniques for employ nevertheless I'd personally prefer it's consequence solely 70%. with a couple essential organizing with these sign are very fruitful throughout dealing.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

aap ki market up say down hoi or phir rukh gai hay ab ya kis taraf jay gi may yaha par in dono indicators ko discuss thori kar raha ho, may to strategy ko discuss kar raha ho
      • #93 Collapse

ji bhai jan ap ne bht achi bat btai hx hmei in indicators ko use kr k hm log apni trade ko better bna skty hen aur apni trade se profit earn kr ksty hen bht he achy indicators hen ye dono
        • #94 Collapse

Stochastic oscillator signal and also shifting typical convergence divergence are most straightforward tips for utilize nevertheless I would like the consequence solely 70%. using some standard planning with one of these signal are extremely worthwhile with dealing.
          • #95 Collapse

Nice information. Indicators are THE helpful friends inside trading. MACD may be the almost all useful of them. Thank an individual very much for its sharing IN ADDITION TO discussion. Regards.
            • #96 Collapse

very great best i like it but i m new at here so i cant reply but know that your thread is best to learn.
              • #97 Collapse

i like your post and you have very clearly told us that how to hedging and how we can earn money with hedging and i think we are here to earn money and if we use this strategy then we can earn money and we can make money as well and i think we can make money but with hard work and i now we are very clear about hedging and now we can earn money with hedging

• #98 Collapse

dekhen forex ko ager hum join kerne sey pehle kam az kam ek month pehle bhe es ke practice start kar len to yeah humare liye kafi acha hai lakin esmein expirence hadil kerne ke liye aapko market mein kaam kerna hoga aur eske sath sath aap demp per kaam ker key bhe knowledge hadil ker sakte hain aur ese eekhne ke liye koi khas time require nahee hota

• #99 Collapse

asalam u alaikum apne bhot acha thread post kia lekin me to yaha naya aya hon is liye is barey me mujhe kuch zyada pata nhi hai or me forex k barey me zyzda se zyada knowledge hasil karna chahta hon ye bhot acha blog hai is se acha blog shayd koi or nhi hafdfryyeryhwgfjdi ao sath mil kar chalein forex is best
                    • #100 Collapse

bhai jan ap ne bhot he achi stagry btai ha hum sub ko is liy man ap ke bt se garee krta hn g han bhai jan ye bhot hwe acha or best busine ha
                      • #101 Collapse

Indicaters hamre liye bht ziada fiady ka sabab hain, aur bhai thanks apne yeh information humse b share ki, aur bhai jan is main apne jo circle laga kr wazeh kiya hai usse b kaafi kuch samjh agya hai.. aur trade k bary main mazeed kaafi kuch pta chala hai ap assi cheze humse share krty rha kary sab k liye fiadamand hain

• #102 Collapse

Indicaters hamre liye bht ziada fiady ka sabab hain, aur bhai thanks apne yeh information humse b share ki, aur bhai jan is main apne jo circle laga kr wazeh kiya hai usse b kaafi kuch samjh agya hai.. aur trade k bary main mazeed kaafi kuch pta chala hai ap assi cheze humse share krty rha kary sab k liye fiadamand hain

• #103 Collapse

I can not find this indicator in the MT4 platform. But, Ok, don't vory. When you find this indicator then you just put this indicator on the chart. This indicator usualy named like "Pivot Points". When you put this indicator on the chart then you just observate how the price is respecting these pivot points. You will have the pointed lines from indicator on the chart from the side of indicator and the moving price from the side of the market.

• #104 Collapse

I know this very well about my business it is very good to know the pivot trading ways, it is the one that will give the best risk to reward ratio to the trader, and that will falicitate the usage of better risk to reward ratio in the forex trading business for better profitability, this is a trading system of great importance.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

Usualy the pivot point indicator shows two lower lines of supports and two uper lines of resistances. And you just observate the price moving. Usualy the price turns back from the first line and some little times turns back from the second line.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X