strategy using indicators
No announcement yet.
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: mirxa پيغام ديکھيے
    indicators sirf apko hint detey hai market kis direction main ja rahe hai.again just remember one thing ke ye sirf tools he hai indicators per depend nahi kerna chaiye news per per focus karo kyun ke wo actual market ke position btate hai.
    اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: asgharali4171 پيغام ديکھيے
    This strategy is good but not for all traders because they must follow up on the fly so that is the decision in any transaction will complete any transaction will be closed
    You both are right, every new trader should understand that they shouldn't be dependent upon indicators only, rather they should use them to analyze the market as I have told you all earlier in my first post of this thread.

• <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

indicators ko use karny sy acha profit earn kia jasakta he, besically indicators divided into four categories, trend indicatores, momentum indicators, volatility indicators, volume indicators, in four categories ko samjhna achy traders k leye bht zaroori he,
      • #48 Collapse

mujy ye stargty achy nahi lagy ha mujy nahi lagta h k ye stargty thek ha kiu m n indicater use nahi karta ho indicater k waja s humy sirf loss hota ha is liya m isy use nahi karta ho n h ap ko use karna chahiya
        • #49 Collapse

pyaary bhai aap nay aik bohat he achi post ki hai. lekin yahan par masla ye hai k hum jesy new comer jiny kuch month ho gye hain. wo strategies ka suntay rehty hain indicators jesy alfaz ka to pata hai lekin unhein sikhaata koi bhi nahii hay k ye hai kiya cheez or inhein use kesy kerna hai.

• #50 Collapse

Dear indicators only gave us an idea about market trend and we make our analysis from these indicators and get an idea about market trend that where market want to fluctuate and when market fluctuate up or down then we need to perfect our analysis and start earning profit.
            • #51 Collapse

a good indicator is something easy to understand and suitable with the user, and so, everyone will have their own choices and also settings for them, and for this case i can not give us the best thing about it, because all of them are good,
              and for me, i use stochastic with default setting, but honestly, i seldom to use it, because i prefer to use channel
              • #52 Collapse

Please members don't use any type of indicators, like RSI, Stockastic, BB, Parabolic SAR etc. these are totally wastage of time and kill your time and money. Please try to learn PIN Bar, Inside Bar and Fakey setup in price action trading strategy which is actual technical analysis in forex trading.
                • #53 Collapse

اصل پيغام ارسال کردہ از: plusbizgroup پيغام ديکھيے
                  Please members don't use any type of indicators, like RSI, Stockastic, BB, Parabolic SAR etc. these are totally wastage of time and kill your time and money. Please try to learn PIN Bar, Inside Bar and Fakey setup in price action trading strategy which is actual technical analysis in forex trading.
                  Brother, the things you have mentioned above are also so much useful, you are therefore, requested to please open a thread related to your matter, but in urdu and tell the people that how much effective your system is, and how can others get fruit from your system, I think it will help all the members.

• #54 Collapse

eas ka mujeh itna zayada nahi pata plz yahan koi expert hai tu mujeh beh guide kary plz tak achi trade kar sakun main forex main new he hun abeh
                    • #55 Collapse

one of the best strategy indicator is fractile indicator ... when you set it you can determine it whether the market goes up or the market goes down.. when up fractile appears the market is going in down dirction .
                      • #56 Collapse

There are lots of indicators employed to locate a few technique for trading. ADX is incredibly useful when compared with sma EMA and MACD. because they are not necessarily useful when the marketplace seriously isn't trending.
                        • #57 Collapse

among the finest approach sign is fractile sign... once you fixed the item you possibly can determine the item if the market place rises or the marketplace fails.. whenever upwards fractile seems the marketplace will be throughout down dirction.
                          • #58 Collapse

one of the better method indicator will be fractile indicator... when you established the item it is possible to figure out the item if thez industry climbs up or maybe the market industry goes down.. while in place fractile seems the market industry is going inside down diction.
                            • #59 Collapse

Scalping that is shorter time technique within foreign exchange bossiness. you can find special moment regarding scalping many of us to see that. many of us obtain the current market movements then begin dealing. it must be regarding just many pips.
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

yes brother me apke post ke sath mukaml tor par he agree ho strategy mere khyal me sab se behtr he agr apke pas behtr strategy hogy to apko koi indicator ke zarurat nahy hogy

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X