price action strategy using ?
X
  • وقت
  • دکھائیں
Clear All
  • #46 Collapse

price action strategy bohat hi effective hai or simple hai ye normally higher time frames (H4, Day1) pe ki jaati hai. Ye bohat hi simple strategy hai is me total 3 setups hain jin me PIN Bar, Inside bar or Fakey Setup (False Break) of the market hain. Price Action candle stick or trend pe apply hoti hai or is me 1/3-5 ratio tak market order ko apply kia jata hai. Is me koi indicator ya robot include nahi hoty or internet pe is kay liay aap search kar kay isko study kar sakty hain.
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #47 Collapse

pal i will be also the brand new speculator and do not find out about the particular technological vistas i do think the particular practice steps principle is one which business based on the cost methods to declare business quietly in which the cost will be no wherever.
      • #48 Collapse

close friend i am additionally the newest speculator , nor learn about this technological sights i do believe this praice steps theory is the one which industry according to the price tag way to point out industry quietly the location where the price tag is certainly going no where.
        • #49 Collapse

i am unable to understand the dilemma you need to make clear the dilemma along with you'll find therefore might tactics in which merchants work with however which one you might be requesting in are not aware of with that therefore you need to crystal clear the queston along with post yet again to ensure that numerous customers can certainly response to the dilemma value activity startengy has a lot of kinds along with i are not aware of which one you might be requesting.
          • #50 Collapse

what this kind of strategi mister...?? could you shere to, mainly because many of us some sort of newbee just about all in this particular treding bisnis close friend you should yooo.....
            • #51 Collapse

is me apko candles pattren ane chaye ager apko candles ka pta he to un ky conformation k baad order lga de jo k apko bht profit de gy lakin ye bat zhn me rkhe conformation lazmy kre ager ais nahe kre ge
              • #52 Collapse

my dear friend ye price action strategy ko bara se bara trader bht focus kart hy is ma hum candle stick k patern ko dahkte he k market ma candle ki moment kasi hy agr candle ki pin neche bane to its mena market uper jay gi or agr uper bane to market down aey gi ye ache trader ki nishani hy price action ko bht foucs karte he
                • #53 Collapse

acctually ma abhi new hun to mjhy is ka idea nhi ha to ap sub plzz zada say zada shre kryn taky new users la faida ho orbhut se information jis ki sub ko zarrooat ha wo mil jay
                  • #54 Collapse

dear mein ne is strategy k baar mein bohut suna he per men ne kabhi ise use nahin kia qiun k mern abhi new hun foprex trading or mujhy learn karne mein thora time lagega.price action aik powerful strategy he jis mein price ki low and high peaks ko analyse ker k market to predict kerte hen.
                    • #55 Collapse

i will be struggling to recognize your current query you need to explain your current query as well as you will discover thus might approaches that will traders work with although what type you might be asking throughout don't know with that thus you need to distinct your current query as well as post once more to ensure that a lot of people can easily reply to your current query price tag motion tactic has numerous sorts as well as my spouse and i don't know what type you might be asking.
                      • #56 Collapse

i think strategy asal men ye hoti he k jb hm market ko proper tor pe analyse krne k bad or uski posittion ko smjne k bad apne account capital k hisab se lot size select kr k trading krna hoti he ta k loss na ho or profit b ho jaye
                        • #57 Collapse

Price Action could be a sort of technical analysis that focuses exclusively on past costs that have listed within the market
                          This article contains an easy, and sophisticated methodology for brand new traders to start learning value action
                          This study are often furthered within the live sessions on DailyFX and DailyFX and during which Analysts and Instructors justify value action in real market conditions
                          • #58 Collapse

wese to shayad kafi stragedies hai is forex market ma magar ma abhi new ho koi achi stradegy dhond raha hn jisy ma apna capital bara kersako then aram se bari trade laga sako ap jiske bare ma bat kerahe hai mujhe nahi pata.
                            • #59 Collapse

yes i also trader using price action, preferably pin bar maybe we can share ideas here off formed or forming setup looking forwerd to you all comment suggestions and upload chart
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #60 Collapse

Price action is a fascinating study of one of the most pure indicators in existence: Price. This article will walk through our price action resources, ... New Trading Tips. The 3 Step EMA and Renko Strategy for Trading Trends.

اب آن لائن

Working...
                                X